King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2girl02 said:

Seriously? Why didn't I hear about this?? Do you know what time?

it got moved to sunday.

www.dropkickmurphys.com

band plays around 5:30pm-6pm, i think.

:grumpy: it's starting to look like i won't be going to see flogging molly/street dogs/the briggs in october.

i have to work tonight. i still haven't had a night completly off since i moved back to school. closest thing was a thursday where class ended at 8. :madspit:

I guess this year all of the designers and store buyers decided that no one is short anymore and they aren't going to sell pants in petite sizes. The petite pants I did find today were old lady and ugly and the pants that I actually did like were still too long :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm not in a very good mood after shopping at two malls all day long and buying NOTHING.

I have the day off tomorrow and I don't have to go anywhere! :drool:

I wish I had tomorrow off! It's so hard to have a day off when everyone else has the same day off too. I came home to find my sister's laundry everywhere, my brother blasting the TV he was watching, my mom sleeping on the couch in the living room, and my dad was sleeping downstairs on the couch but had recently used my computer since his name was in the aol user field :mad:

:sigh: I need to move! I've pushed it back to Dec. 1st. The only thing holding me back now is me. :| I really need to start to look for a place to live.

arw9797 said:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

33%3B85%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323635593945ot1lsi

I saw this dude again yesterday :tsk: It made me sad to see someone buying a shirt with this lame ass stupid picture on it. Why would anyone want to walk around with a Ken doll dressed up like a knight on their t shirt? They better have a cool picture next year or they're going to have me to deal with :mad:

arw9797 said:
:yuck: I had way too much salt today. I'm so thirsty :huh:
I had a whole bag of microwave popcorn at lunch (I was HUNGRY!!) and I came home and drank seventeen glasses of water. :yuck:

Then I had Swedish Fish while I was closing the drawers...finish a drawer, eat a fish...finish the other one, eat a fish...not a good idea. :yuck: x 2

I can't seem to sit still tonight so I keep wandering away, but I think I'm here for a few more minutes.

:yes: :drool: They weren't actually MY Swedish Fish, however. Now I owe Alicia a bag. :reject:

Goodies better be open the week that we go to LA because you need to bring a suitcase full of candy for us! I'm not eating any carbs until that weekend so I'll be ready for some watermelons and swedish fish! :drool:

arw9797 said:
Goodies better be open the week that we go to LA because you need to bring a suitcase full of candy for us! I'm not eating any carbs until that weekend so I'll be ready for some watermelons and swedish fish! :drool:
I will raid them early to make sure! I won't be taking my chances this time! :no:

Hellooooooooooo to everyone who came in!

i found DKM bootlegs on soulseek

:hyper:

al swears at the guy who turned on the fog machine :up:

This has been a really long day...even the night is going by slowly. :yawn: Might be time for bed soon, but now I'm really enjoying listening to random songs that come up.

listening to rem--leaving new york right now

first time i've ever heard the whole thing.

ooooh creepy intro.

I haven't heard the whole thing either! Where are you listening to it?? I wanna hear a creepy intro!!

i've started planning for the mix cds i will be making my family for christmas stocking crap this year..

my sister doesn't get one. last year, i put a lot of effort into getting reccomendations from people and i actually listened to large amounts of crappy rap (not to mention housed it on my harddrive, all of which on my old computer was precious space) trying to find what she'd like. she was a bitch about it and actually said don't make me one next year. so she doesn't get one. :madspit:

my mom's will be easy, and mainly involve me throwing a lot of indie-rock type stuff that i already listen, but she hasn't heard (or hasn't heard often enough to remember) to onto a mix.

my brother has given me some ideas already...

so far we've got:
black sabbath - iron man
eye of the riger (from the rocky soundtrack :barf: )
tom petty - the last DJ
ray charles - hit the road jack
sonny & cher - i've got you babe

those were tracks he's particularly said he wants.

my other ideas:
queen - we will rock you/we are the champions

so...yeah...this one is going to be interesting...

Schmeg said:
I haven't heard the whole thing either! Where are you listening to it?? I wanna hear a creepy intro!!

i donwloaded it on soulseek

i like it, i like it in the same way i like 'i'll take the rain' or 'at my most beautiful' or is it 'at your most beautiful'? i can never remember :reject:

'what's the frequency kenneth' still remains my all-time favorite REM song.

At My Most beautiful. :yes: Those are two songs that I can't listen to in certain moods. :sad:

What's the Frequency Kenneth reminds me of running amuck in the mall with Diane when we were obnoxious 16-year-olds. :laugh: And MTV when they still played some music because that is my first conscious Michael Stipe memory.

IWasBored said:
100% i love REM moment here.

:heart: electrolite :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

LOVE that one.

Lotus is playing right now but I haven't listend to Up in eons so I don't remember where this one rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom