King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
^and you have one kick ass new album to listen to!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

so music music.....:faint:

i'm not going to be around these parts on friday, but if i was, at the rate i'm going, i might have ended up back in pleba :ohmy:

arw9797 said:
:shifty: wait....are you listening to U2? :mad:

today was supposed to IRON MAIDEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! turn off that crap band U2 now and put that POWERSLAVE CD back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it now! :madspit:

:lmao:

yes, i don't know what happened. i was listening to iron maiden. then i put on the rest of a movie, then i went to listen to the bruisers (i don't know why, i just randomly felt like hearing al barr sing a few songs), but wankerman mentioned 'vertigo' and...that's what happened.

damn...can you believe I just called U2 a crap band and then told you to put back in Iron Maiden of all things? I must be delirious from the pills I've been taking for that awful sinus pressure I've had all weekend......:laugh:

arw9797 said:

damn...can you believe I just called U2 a crap band and then told you to put back in Iron Maiden of all things? I must be delirious from the pills I've been taking for that awful sinus pressure I've had all weekend......:laugh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

seriously, i'm laughing out loud right now *wipes away tears*

it's a good thing i don't have a roommate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom