King RANDOOOOOOM the III - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-22-2004, 10:14 PM   #286
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 11:24 AM
I have come back from the grave. woooooo *other scary sounds*

Old 09-22-2004, 10:16 PM   #287
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored

i can't get them to exist...i see the page on your screen capped thingie, but it doesn't appear for me. maybe it's a log-in only thing...freaking wierd, man....

i was going to go straight to sleep after work, but i figured i'd check my mail first, and then it just went on from there... interference was my last stop on the net, but you were still here and i felt like telling my journal about the dipshit who spilled the iced tea on me...speaking of iced tea, it's ice tea...who really says iceD tea, anyway? no one i've ever met...maybe somewhere else they do...like kentucky...ohoi? kariann can tell us...how about rhodey?

'the outsiders' feat. q-tip. the quasi-rap song. me no likie.
Maybe they're only imaginary if you're not really there. That's too deep a thought for this time of night.

I just noticed that I spelled it ice tea; I usually have the D on there when I spell it but now usually when I say it. Does anyone say iceD tea? To many hard consonants in a row...is that a New England thing? Again...too deep a thought for this time of night.

Aha, quasi-rap...the diet coke of rap...just one calorie, not rap enough. I see now.

Old 09-22-2004, 10:16 PM   #288
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by ghetofabu

welcome back.

and happy beltated birthday
Old 09-22-2004, 10:19 PM   #289
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

yeah, REM is definetly like that for me. except automatic though, i think that's the most accessible...but maybe that's because the songs i've heard the most, singles like 'man on the moon' and such, are from that one...'murmer' bored me for so long before one night i put it in the tape player and realized i really liked it. and it's since become my favorite album of theirs it's a mystery. i will never understand why me hating a song or an album or a band even is almost a prerequisite for me liking them later on.
But Out of Time was the first REM cd I ever had (and the first cd I ever bought with my own money, BTW), and I listened to that constantly until I got Automatic for the People, and it was so different I really wasn't sure about it. And then one by one I realized I liked the songs a LOT and then I rediscovered it a few years ago and I don't know how I ever didn't like it to begin with.

Murmur is one I need to give another chance too.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:20 PM   #290
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Maybe they're only imaginary if you're not really there. That's too deep a thought for this time of night.

yes...waaaaaaay too deep. arguably way too deep for my brain to comprehend at ANY time of the day...

Quote:

I just noticed that I spelled it ice tea; I usually have the D on there when I spell it but now usually when I say it. Does anyone say iceD tea? To many hard consonants in a row...is that a New England thing? Again...too deep a thought for this time of night.

Aha, quasi-rap...the diet coke of rap...just one calorie, not rap enough. I see now.
icetea. it's not even two words.it's two sylables that do not exist independently of each other. or maybe that's just my world since i don't really drink real tea, and i don't like ice in anything.

hahahaha, yes, it's like that half-carb thingie...it's there, but no one really wants it...i actually witnessed someone trying to give away those things and saw countless people pass up the free soda. it was amusing. i didn't realize that the housing services 'welcome wagon' had such a hard time getting rid of the free shit they're supposed to hand out to freshman...looked almost as annoying as my job (parking cars, giving directions).
Old 09-22-2004, 10:21 PM   #291
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
<---- *hiding from scary sounds*
Old 09-22-2004, 10:22 PM   #292
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

But Out of Time was the first REM cd I ever had (and the first cd I ever bought with my own money, BTW), and I listened to that constantly until I got Automatic for the People, and it was so different I really wasn't sure about it. And then one by one I realized I liked the songs a LOT and then I rediscovered it a few years ago and I don't know how I ever didn't like it to begin with.

Murmur is one I need to give another chance too.

i never got into 'out of time' on the basis of 'shiny happy people'. that is one song i cannot stand under ANY circumstances. but still, that's a good cd to have bought first with your own money. not everyone can say they bought an album that they still will listen to, or still listen to for reasons other than nostalgic purposes (mine was a beatles album, by the way...i'm still proud of that...'help!' cos it was one of the ones my mom didn't have on vinyl)
Old 09-22-2004, 10:23 PM   #293
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

<---- *hiding from scary sounds*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i guess that's a pirate sound rather than a scary one. although pirates can be scary.

i spent about a half an hour looking through mixes at work (i brought the cd player and the computer speakers to keep me company cos i really wanted to listen to blood for blood, and jerod couldn't find anything to play for me on his show, which i was listening to before work...) just to find the main street saints' "pirate song"

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

that song kicks ass.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:25 PM   #294
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

yes...waaaaaaay too deep. arguably way too deep for my brain to comprehend at ANY time of the day...

icetea. it's not even two words.it's two sylables that do not exist independently of each other. or maybe that's just my world since i don't really drink real tea, and i don't like ice in anything.

hahahaha, yes, it's like that half-carb thingie...it's there, but no one really wants it...
I have no idea why I found that as funny as I did. I think it's time to sleep!!

I have also thought of the words "ice" and "tea" so many times they no longer have any meaning.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:28 PM   #295
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I have no idea why I found that as funny as I did. I think it's time to sleep!!

I have also thought of the words "ice" and "tea" so many times they no longer have any meaning.

hahahaha

don't you hate it when that happens...i remember when i first realized that if you thought about a word long enough it would lose all meaning to you...for some reason i kept saying the word 'mitten' over and over...actually, i don't think it ever regained its meaning...and that was when i was something like 6 years old...
Old 09-22-2004, 10:31 PM   #296
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

i never got into 'out of time' on the basis of 'shiny happy people'. that is one song i cannot stand under ANY circumstances. but still, that's a good cd to have bought first with your own money. not everyone can say they bought an album that they still will listen to, or still listen to for reasons other than nostalgic purposes (mine was a beatles album, by the way...i'm still proud of that...'help!' cos it was one of the ones my mom didn't have on vinyl)
I'm pretty proud of that too. I was...cripe, how old was I? 11? 12? and I actually didn't buy crap and I took good enough care of it that I still CAN play it today. It's got Losing My Religion, too...if you're into the one song everyone knows.

Mitten lost its meaning when you were 6?? I did it with Skunk...it means nothing to me now, just some more hard vowels!
Old 09-22-2004, 10:35 PM   #297
An Angel In Devil's Shoes

Quote:
Old 09-22-2004, 10:36 PM   #298
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I scared them all away.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:36 PM   #299
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I'm pretty proud of that too. I was...cripe, how old was I? 11? 12? and I actually didn't buy crap and I took good enough care of it that I still CAN play it today. It's got Losing My Religion, too...if you're into the one song everyone knows.

Mitten lost its meaning when you were 6?? I did it with Skunk...it means nothing to me now, just some more hard vowels!

that's impressive...my copy of help is pretty much doomed...in a really good cd player it will work, but in my crappy discman it skips like a motherfucker.

yeah, losing my religion is the lead track, isn't it?

skunks...we've got one of them living in our yard somewhere...kind of freaks me out.

yeah, mitten...i have to wear gloves now. haha.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:41 PM   #300
Blue Crack Supplier

my love of 'i'll take the rain' really doesn't go too well with my hatred of 'reveal', does it