King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk: yeah he's LAME alright! I'm going again on Saturday. I'm going to :barf: when I see the ugly shirts with the ugly "knight" on them. I'm so sad I couldn't get a shirt this year :sad:

:tsk: Ken in armor :tsk:

arw9797 said:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

33%3B85%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323635593945ot1lsi

he's not allowed. wankerman's cheerleading jabberwocky sig will take care of that guy like he took care of booby flay!!!!

:evil:

:wave: hi arw!!!!!

and that 'stone' the sword is in...it looks more like a pile of shit :uhoh:

arw9797 said:
:no: He is NOT allowed!!! My sig will eat him! :evil:

Edit: I seriously did not read IWB's post before posting this...I just quoted from the last page!

:yikes:

Last edited:
^ I second that. No more headaches!! Get a good night's McSleep!

IWasBored said:
:love: jabs :love:

holy fish!!

:p
Seriously...could I have posted anything similar without saying the same exact thing? If only I had been 10 minutes earlier!

hahaha, i was wondering when i read it before the edit if you'd seen what i said or not.

Kariann said:
I hope sleep helps...I seriously want to put my head down and cry. I think it's a combo of the weather mixed with the crap reeling around in my brain right now.
:( :hug: *sends loads of aspirin* Tomorrow at this time your meeting will be over!!

Tis a good river, made for a great song.

:mad: My legs have been eaten by some horrible bug. ITCHY!!!! :mad:

I think I must McSleep too. Maybe I'll dream about Cheerleader Jabs and some bike races! :love:

:wave:

that would be a good mcdream :up:

mcgoodnight!

i found a new addiction...minute maid lime-ade :drool:

Apparently I'm really slow, haha...

Hi Schmeg! Hi IWB! :wave:

My summer was good... really crazy and busy, but good. How were yours?? Do anything exciting?

(I think I've been gone waaaay too long... what happened to the old randoom, and why are there 3 now??)

fah said:
REM tickets go on sale tomorrow

Prays to ticketmaster, internet and credit card gods. :angel:

good luck getting ticekts

if i managed to do it, you should be fine. i'm like the world's most incompetent idiot when it comes to ordering tickets online...i had major issues with the time limit thingie to enter your info...i ran out of time cos i suck at typing :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom