King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
remember way back when we used to stay up all night and wait until we posted a certain number? :reject: at least I did... anyways if I post 20 more posts after this tonight I'll be at 7700. Nice even # to end my day with.

arw9797 said:
people are jumping to conclusions about what is going on...he said "Bono says hello" so all of a sudden Bono and Edge are online having breakfast together :der: That would be like me going in a thread and saying IWB says hello! Come on. :|

:laugh: i saw that. i laughed. it's crazy, people posting pictures of themselves and going on adressing their posts to the whole band, going on about how much they love them. i think they're smart enough to gather that everyone here is a u2 fan...it's a little obvious, don't you think? i don't know what i'm saying, i should understand that people don't think, i'm the one they used to AIM and ask why i didn't like u2 :coocoo:

arw9797 said:
I dont' think I'm going to make it tonight....I'm ready to pass out at the keyboard.

go to sleep!

posting can wait for tomorrow, while we're all eating breakfast together with bono. or something.

crazy u2 fans.

I just had some eggo french toast :drool:

I know, I was going to bed but I'm watching a car race and I have to stay up and see who wins....normally I don't care but now that I've eaten I'm wide awake....

Pass the diet coke with lime :ohmy:

mile & cookies with santa.

:wink:

holy shit it's 3:30 already?

i don't have to be anywhere until 6pm tomorrow...i don't know what i'm worried about :angel:

i've got a meeting at 6pm, and i have to be at work at 8pm...

but i didn't have to be ANYWHERE today! :dance: first time in a month where i've had nothing that i had to do all day.

it was a glorious day of nothing, too....i rolled out of bed at around 4:30pm, went online for a little bit, ate some food, hopped a bus to the movies (saw garden state :up: ), took a walk around town and laughed at all the stupid college kids who didn't know where anything was (ah...freshmen), came back to my town, rented some mroe movies, watched 'suburbia', and have been online since then...

Last edited:
I got up at 5:45 am:huh:

Started work at 7 am and finished at 7 pm. The highlight of my work day was spending my break shopping at Sears and picking up lunch from Subway.

I got online around 9 pm and have been hiding out here ever since.

I'm so fucking crabby today. Thankfully I didn't take anymore of those damn sinus pills I took yesterday afternoon. They helped but I couldn't sleep at all last night :tsk:

:ohmy: I just realized it's Sunday and I have absolutely no idea what time the Vikings play and who they are playing. Oh wait....I think they play the Bears today. :hmm: or maybe Detroit. I think it's someone in our division other than the cheese heads.....must go look.

:shame: *bad fan*

arw9797 said:
remember way back when we used to stay up all night and wait until we posted a certain number? :reject: at least I did... anyways if I post 20 more posts after this tonight I'll be at 7700. Nice even # to end my day with.
:laugh: I remember that too! I remember I was really excited to hit Acrobat! Now I don't know how I got to VIP or whatever or what comes next! :coocoo:

:mad:

Okay I go to bed and miss an old school Randoom post-a-thon AND Edge!

I know I wanted to call you and Karen and wake you both up!!!!!!!!!

Oh...and Edge does not come up that he's online on our buddy lists :sad: Smart move that he's invisible I guess but I had just checked my user cp and then went to etykiw and there was a freshly posted thread by him. At least I was online at the same time :combust:

ok seriously...my mom is home from Target and I need a place to live in a month and a half so :wave: bubye!

Meg....text me if anything fun happens while I'm ok ;)

I just feel like I want to leave at 7700......300 more posts and I have a new status :dance: with the rate I've been posting lately it shouldn't take me long either :reject:

:banghead:

my mom just called and invited my sister to go with us. Now I have to sit around and wait for her to get here :mad:

I shouldn't :banghead:

:tsk:

I don't want that headache to come back......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom