King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can wear mittens with my imaginary friends...can't remember their name now...:shifty: Slingers? Sliders? Slippers? It was Sl-something...

I think it's time for bed!! :wave: McNight!

sl.....i forgot and it's a page or 2 back at this point...and i am lazy.

mcnight! :wave:

IWasBored said:
my love of 'i'll take the rain' really doesn't go too well with my hatred of 'reveal', does it :huh:
I'm back from the sleep to say:

:drool: I'll Take the Rain

Reveal has a few goodies on it...but it might be a nostalgia thing. We'll have to test that theory later.

Yeah, we're both wrong...Spiraling. :wink:

For real with the good night now.

theory test set for a more awake hour :up:

i'm kind of hungry...i'm going to go for a vending machine run (i found one in a building across the yard where one of the back emergency doors is broken, so it's always open), and come back and sleep...i don't have to be awake until noon tomorrow :up: and i've only got 2 classes. yay! one of them is at 7, although i told the TA i have to work on thursdays at 8 (sometimes i will have to work, i'm sure i won't be able to get out of being scheduled SOME thursdays all semester), so i get to sit by the door and run out at exactly 7:50 when class is supposed to end :up: i plan to take full advantage of this even when i'm not scheulded to work.

i wish i was actually tired now, though, you know?

cp.8b17646ecd13d2b8b3397a30aae13c85

hahaha.

I have to do that very soon too. :| Damn bills, as soon as I get my hands on some money they just take it away!

Crap, my student loan is due soon...but if I just turn up this here NEW U2 SONG everything is better...

:dance:

arw9797 said:

:hyper: what did you listen to? Just a song or a full CD?

I hope it was Powerslave :love: :drool:

only one song...i downloaded rime of the ancient mariner last night (on your advice from ages ago...i understand why it rules now, whereas i didn't last time).

:up:

fucking allmusic.com...it lied to me. track 3 on the flogging molly cd is 'factory girls', not 'the light of a fading star'

so of course, i'm playing the 1 song on the whole cd that i don't like.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom