Killers tonight......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indeed. I'd definitely be interested in video, if anyone's recording.

By the way, Topher Grace is hosting instead of Jennifer Garner. I was looking forward to the hotness. :sad: :drool:

Their 2nd performance came on quite late - I wonder if U2 set a precedence or they were just dragging...

Only caught parts of the skits but some were actually hilarious for once!

I thought Brandon Flowers and the rest of the band sounded terrific. Their drummer, gotta love the enthusiasm. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who wears a pink coat. :up:

ladywithspinninghead said:
Only caught parts of the skits but some were actually hilarious for once!

I was surprised by that too. And yes the pink coat, quite a gutsy fellow. Is it just me or do they have a bit of a manchester influence (aka Morrissey or the Smiths)?

knox said:
His voice isn't as good live... too bad.

Yeah - the tv shows I've seen them perform on, his voice hasn't been totally up to par. But in concert he sounds much better. Either that or my dancing was making it seem better.

bayernfc said:

I was surprised by that too. And yes the pink coat, quite a gutsy fellow. Is it just me or do they have a bit of a manchester influence (aka Morrissey or the Smiths)?

Morrissey is Brandon's (the singer) idol.

It was quite enjoyable. Good to see musical acts on SNL that dont make me want to commit wicked acts of violence.

bayernfc said:

They covered Morrissey's Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself in their All These Things That I've Done single. Really good version!

It's too bad I missed their performance. Anybody have it recorded?

Last edited:
I have it but I'm on dialup right now, maybe I can try to upload it on the weekend when I'm home and on DSL.

STM is 100MB and MrB is 40MB

Last edited:
DVD Mpgs of both performances here :up:

h t t p://www.t o r r e n tspy.com/search.asp?query=killers

Remove spaces ;)

Last edited:
The Killers can become the worlds biggest band and I hope Brandon packs some flowers, a hearing and shades just to combine their influences:wink:

Back
Top Bottom