Kilbrittain, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: :sad: so scary. I accidently left the Boomerang II audio track on while I was listening to Boomerang I in reverse...I was scared voices magically appeared on the track, now I want to cry

You know, a wholly instrumental U2 album would be great right about now. Then we wouldn't have to put up with Bono's present day crap hoarse voice.

:ohmy: :sad: so scary. I accidently left the Boomerang II audio track on while I was listening to Boomerang I in reverse...I was scared voices magically appeared on the track, now I want to cry

Now we know how to scare you ... :evil:

Hey, people, I need to do dishes soon. Can we finish this thread in under an hour?

That would also set a new thread record, incidentally.

OK people, this thread began at 3:44pm my time. It's now almost 6:44pm, and we're at roughly 750 posts. In other words, we're doing 250 posts an hour. Our current thread record is exactly four hours. So just slightly picking up the pace will set a new record.

You lot game?

OK people, this thread began at 3:44pm my time. It's now almost 6:44pm, and we're at roughly 750 posts. In other words, we're doing 250 posts an hour. Our current thread record is exactly four hours. So just slightly picking up the pace will set a new record.

You lot game?

as long as i can ramble on and on about nothing in particular when you start talking about things that don't grab my attention immediatly

You lot game?

Worth a try.

What album do we want to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom