Kilbrittain, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother Nature

I am writing on behalf of one, "Axver". As his lawyer, I must inform you that he is not the true culprit of this most recent affront on nature. The true villain is one "Coolian2". If you need assistance in locating this "Ian", my client and I would be more than willing to assist you

Sincerely,

J. John Abrahams, and Co. Attorneys at Law

:lmao:

That just about makes up for you tricking me (well, Ali, but you got me too) into playing POE a while back. I think that was you anyway. And now here the dodgy song is again. Bono, you hear that? It's the sound of SBS, Love Is Blindness, NASOTR, and Please weeping that you've sent this loser to try to be their thematic friend.

I must admit, on the evening of 11 (actually, it was 12) September 2001, the radio played Peace On Earth and it resonated.

Other than that? Fuck off.

:lmao:

That just about makes up for you tricking me (well, Ali, but you got me too) into playing POE a while back. I think that was you anyway. And now here the dodgy song is again. Bono, you hear that? It's the sound of SBS, Love Is Blindness, NASOTR, and Please weeping that you've sent this loser to try to be their thematic friend.

I don't know what you're talking about...seriously. Did I do it while I was drunk?

And LIB?

Seriously, I just don't understand this. How did the guy who wrote SBS, Please, LIB, and NASOTR end up resorting to listing fucking names because he can't think of any good lyrics?

Good GOD.

Jesus in the song you wrote
The words are sticking in my throat
Peace on Earth
Hear it every Christmas time
But hope and history won't rhyme
So what's it worth
This peace on Earth

I don't know what you're talking about...seriously. Did I do it while I was drunk?

And LIB?

I'm pretty sure it was you who conned Ali into playing POE with some untrue story about there being good bass and guitar in the mix, and I was sucked in too. Can't remember when or more precise details though, heh.

And LIB's about the Troubles too.

Thanks to Axver, and for that reason only, I'm really noticing how lacking some of the lyric on this album is...were they in a rush to finish it or something?

I'm pretty sure it was you who conned Ali into playing POE with some untrue story about there being good bass and guitar in the mix, and I was sucked in too. Can't remember when or more precise details though, heh.

And LIB's about the Troubles too.

Oh that was a while ago. I kept saying that I didn't hear anything great about the bass and guitar in it, that I was talking about LATW, it was elMel I think and Ali that said POE was good too. But you wouldn't listen to me, and insisted on listening to it :p

And no, I refuse to believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom