Kilbrittain, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild Honey!

I like this song.

Yeah, it's fairly fun. I've never quite got why it made the album ahead of Flower Child or Summer Rain though, since they're both 1. stylistically similar and 2. BETTER.

Dear Axver,

As you may or may not know, I've noticed you've been writing a lot of letters late.

I'm writing to inform you that you are killing our major rain forests, and you may be contributing to global warming.

Just a Friendly FYI

Cheers,
Mother Nature.

Yeah, it's fairly fun. I've never quite got why it made the album ahead of Flower Child or Summer Rain though, since they're both 1. stylistically similar and 2. BETTER.

Agreed. I wish they'd just said "Fuck it, we'll just make it full fledged pop and be done with it".

Stylistically it wouldn't be such a fucking mess.

Dear Axver,

As you may or may not know, I've noticed you've been writing a lot of letters late.

I'm writing to inform you that you are killing our major rain forests, and you may be contributing to global warming.

Just a Friendly FYI

Cheers,
Mother Nature.

Dear Mother Nature,

I'm writing this letter just to piss you off.

Deal,
Ax

2:55 - "love me pippy slow"?

What the hell, Bono. ENUNCIATE, YOU LAZY IRISH BASTARD.

Dear Axver,

Just a Friendly FYI

Cheers,
Mother Nature.

Mother Nature

I am writing on behalf of one, "Axver". As his lawyer, I must inform you that he is not the true culprit of this most recent affront on nature. The true villain is one "Coolian2". If you need assistance in locating this "Ian", my client and I would be more than willing to assist you

Sincerely,

J. John Abrahams, and Co. Attorneys at Law

Mother Nature

I am writing on behalf of one, "Axver". As his lawyer, I must inform you that he is not the true culprit of this most recent affront on nature. The true villain is one "Coolian2". If you need assistance in locating this "Ian", my client and I would be more than willing to assist you

Sincerely,

J. John Abrahams, and Co. Attorneys at Law

Dear Mr Abrahams,

I shall now selft distruct

Sorry,
Mother Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom