Kilbrittain, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTR is not the right thing for you.

But then again, I'm not quite sure he's got ANYTHING that would be the right thing for you. When he gets experimental, he releases something close to a folk album

Heh. Well, what's closest to his live stuff that's more rockin' and less folky and full of unnecessary crap?

There is always time after Tori. I also have Seegar Sessions Live & The Essential.

If My iPod wasn't so stuffed I'd probably have The Rising too.....

I'm just helping finish this thread, then I have to sleep, I've got to open the store in the morning

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT WAS THAT OMG OH FUCK OH Lord...AHHHHH :sad:

There was a scary sound at the end of Endless Deep

Well, while we decide on an album, the Twilight demo is about to come on for me! :lol:

Heh. Well, what's closest to his live stuff that's more rockin' and less folky and full of unnecessary crap?

:hmm: He does have a few live albums (Live in New York FTW but it's near 3 hours long) :hmm: I'd have to consult with Phanan or PFan

And Greg he writes letters
And burns his CDs
They say you were something in those formative years
Well hold on to nothing, as fast as you can
Well.... still....
Pretty good year
Oooooh
Pretty good

Since some of us don't have UABRS or Passengers, how about War?

Or does everybody who's actually going to listen have UABRS?

True story: I have a friend named Greg who had burned me some CDs and sent me a letter with them, as a surprise, and before the package even came, I was quoting that part of the song, and he got all confused and thought I'd already gotten it. Gave away the surprise.

Yeah I don't think I'll be joining you guys. I'll either pass out watching, or I'll listen to Magic Daniel made me wanna hear it.

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWLIGHT *Bono hits puberty* TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT *Edge's guitar hits puberty*

True story: I have a friend named Greg who had burned me some CDs and sent me a letter with them, as a surprise, and before the package even came, I was quoting that part of the song, and he got all confused and thought I'd already gotten it. Gave away the surprise.

I thought you never listened to the cds greg sent you

Haha. That's Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom