Kilbrittain, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof Elevation is better than Stuck: it has vaguely rockin' guitar rather than fluffy crap.

So I'm meant to be Mr Elitism and shit, but I love Walk On.

Guys, Because I'm iTunes illiterate, how do I stop it from auto syncing my iPod when I plug it in, do I have to have my iPod plugged in to do that?, cause I wanna rip all my music off the iPod...and my iTunes is pretty blank at the moment so I don't wanna loose everything.

Ah, hello Walk On. I prefer it when you're acoustic.

No U2 song has ever been better acoustic. Walk On is one of the songs that is not sleep-inducing when acoustic, but I still preferred the electric version they did in Brisbane.

That said, the electric version seemed fucking funny in the middle of the set, while the acoustic version worked in the very same spot.

Guys, Because I'm iTunes illiterate, how do I stop it from auto syncing my iPod when I plug it in, do I have to have my iPod plugged in to do that?, cause I wanna rip all my music off the iPod...and my iTunes is pretty blank at the moment so I don't wanna loose everything.

Go to Preferences>Syncing> Click Disable Automatic Syncing for iPhone/iPods

Er ... there should be something somewhere in the options, but I can't help you much more than that! Gee, helpful today aren't I? :lol:

Ah, good, I see Ashley's been a bit less vague.

Go to: Edit > Preferences, then go to the Syncing tab and make sure that 'disable automatic syncing' is checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom