Kilbrittain, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Serena, I can't quote you right now due to impending hiccup weirdness, but I'd say Bad should close UF, or The Three Sunrises to loop the album back to the start.

i hate when I have a lyric stuck in my head, but I can't remember what song it's from, then even when I am CONFIDENT of what the song is, I listen to it and find out the lyric's not in the song, only to find out at a LATER date (after much banging of the head upon the nearest wall) that the lyric is in a LIVE version of the song *fuck off E Street Shuffle*

Ashley, I have a habit of singing Bono's live lyrics over studio versions of U2 songs and then I frustrate myself by forgetting which specific performance the live lyric is from when I actually want to hear it!

Whoa, I can't quote you either. But I could do with either Bad or EPAA, tbqh with you. As those are my two favourites anyway and they just suit it.

I bet that when I post this, the hiccup will have hit or will hit within seconds of it.

What do you guys feeling like cranking next in our Superthread Actually Likes U2 Party?

Rosalita jump a little lighter
Senorita come sit by my fire
I just want to be your love, ain't no lie
Rosalita you're my stone desire

Yeah, both could be good for lulz, and would be a break from Early/Good U2.

War would round out the early stuff, though.

I'll sit War out. It's generally my last choice of albums to listen to from start to finish. I can just play my favourite stuff.

I'll sit War out. It's generally my last choice of albums to listen to from start to finish. I can just play my favourite stuff.

So? I fucking hate ATYCLB but I'll listen through it all. Don't be a piker.

And you never know, sometimes revisiting this stuff can be worthwhile. I've discovered I don't entirely hate some songs through these sorts of things.

I'll hate ATYCLB but I'll do it.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I love War start to finish, only U2 album I feel that way about *God I sound like a broken record*

So? I fucking hate ATYCLB but I'll listen through it all. Don't be a piker.

And you never know, sometimes revisiting this stuff can be worthwhile. I've discovered I don't entirely hate some songs through these sorts of things.
I just don't feel like listening to War right now. :shrug: Is that so wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom