Kieran- loves sports???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
SO there's this really great type of beer here that's called Kirin. They currently have a campaign going where the put these little stickers on every can (from tall boy, to short, ichiban to green) that say "Kirin Loves Sports."
Now everytime I see these little stickers, (which is alot kids, I don't mind telling you) I am inclined (naturally) to think of our own near and dear Kieran. And yes the spelling is different - but the thought still remains. (And it's pronounced the same, so shut it.) So I would like to know:
Kieran - is it true or just a huge campaign in my head spawned from naught but alcoholic twenty-something-ness?

I await your reply.

Kirin = Japanese for Giraffe.

The kirin picture = a mix of a lion and horse and dragon (Japanese interpretation of what it looked like because it was described as a long necked horse with a mane)

Which brings the question to my mind: Would you want to drink anything with the name "Giraffe" on it in English?

How about something called "Calpis"? (another Japanese drink)

Pocari Sweat? (yet another Japanese drink, mmmmmm sweat)

Last edited:
Dude I drank alot of Calpis vodka last night.

Don't ask.
How about the ever popular Pokari Sweat?
Yum!

Hahaha, I was adding that when you asked.

Love that sweat.

What drinks honestly rule in Japan are CC Lemon and Fanta Melon Soda. Man I miss those.

PS - I used to eat at the former owner of Mitsuya Cider's house once a week (some of the best meals I've ever had in my life)

kieran is too occupied with bad dogs to worry about trivial things like sports.

But could say bad dog viweing be considered a sport? Certainly wrangeling of said bad dogs is....

Of course Kieran loves sports. You know how the sport forum says 'no cursing the refs, K?' That's me.

Hmmmmm. I see. SO you are saying yes to sports I take it? What about to Japanese Beer?

Also- CHARGE is a pretty fun drink, of course everytime before you drink it you must yell "CHARGE!!!"

I think funny drinks may be my favortie thing about Tokyo. There is a pretty good one that tastes like banana popsicals and has a picture of an angry baby with a giant head on it. We just call it angry baby drink.

Do you like angry babies Kieran? What if they are playing sports that involve bad dogs?

This is purely for my own scientific research bear. Stand back if you don't want to be blinded by the brilliance that is Kieran and all that he loves.

Back
Top Bottom