kieran and i sure are having a lot fun, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
haha, hey guys,

oh boy you really caught me at the wrong time. *wipes away tear from his eye

haha, yeah i dunno if you heard what kieran and i were talking about but gosh, it was funny!

i'm writing to the INTERVERSE from kieran's basement, where my my legs are shackled and my eyes wide open after being in7ected with sugar by my good friend kieran.

haha, that guy 7ust won't ever let me sleep, guys. every few hours he comes slowly down the stairs with his kane, sweating profusely as he swears at me to shut the shit up. i 7ust can't seem to stop laughing, guys!

the guy won't stop feeding me sugar candies, guys. he says it makes my "coat shine brighter" even though i haven't a clue what he's talking about. that's kieran though. i've been down in his basement with his big-ass doberman for the last week, and i doubt i can remember the last time he said something that made any sense. usually i can hear him screaming from upstairs, his shouts apparently directed at noone other than perhaps myself.

don't get me wrong, gang. i really like it here. not that i have a choice, but it's attitudes like mine that help keep the world a sane place, 7'know what i mean?

anyway, you're probably wondering why i'm writing you all today. truth is, after kieran dropped by for another visit half an hour ago, we actually engaged in a relatively civil discussion as to our favourite memories of interference.

we both agreed pleba had provided everyone with a better understanding of what it's like to be a fan of the world's best band, and that free your mind was perhaps swaying out of control to the left of the political spectrum.

and in between our violent verbal exchanges, kieran and myself keep finding ourselves singing along to elevation, walk on, and vertigo.

it's pretty funny though, cause kieran always says "uh oh, i've got VERTIGOOOO!!!"

that's not how bono sings it, i remind him with a sly chuckle.

even i'm relatively surprised to be this upbeat at this point in time though, guys. kieran actually bit my ear pretty hard yesterday, and like everything else he does to me, it came with no warning or reason.

but that's life at the kieran household, lol!

anyway, 7ust thought i'd drop by and say "yellow!" let me know how things are going in your neck of the woods, and maybe have a goshdarn chair, will ya? we're in no rush... even if i was, i wouldn't have the choice! kieran says i'm here till i've passed "the test". heaven help me figure out what that means... i can only imagine.

lol! it's sure gonna be wacky, that much i do know, guys!

Well there are no woods in my neck seeing as i live in so cal, but I've been spending my days canning food and stock piling bottled water in preparation for the rapture. During the brief breaks I take from stocking the bomb shelter I spend my time peering into my neighbors windows and watching them sleep. Summer is my favorite time of year because more people keep their windows open because of the heat.

Well anyways, good luck passing Kieran's test, it's a bitch!

Have a great summer! K.I.T and never change!!!

Something tells me this might be moved to Out of Control, but anywho....

I've been up to my nipples in seaweed......that's right, guys, seaweed....No, not "weed", you degenerates ! Kieran says the seaweed should help my bed sores, but what does he know?

What does he know? He knows about that turtle moon and where and when it's gonna land....prolly somewhere in Toledo Ohio on Tuesday. You heard it here first...Toledo Ohio on Tuesday.

i'm not sure you all understand.

i'm actually in his basement. HIS BASEMENT.

this is NOT normal behaviour.

good lord. locked in a basement singing elevation and vertigo.

that's pure torture!!!

are you in one of these? :hmm:

P1010011.JPG

LemonMacPhisto said:
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

:macdevil:
Don't worry, bear. Kieran is just playing lambs with you. Oh, how he loves to play and play! Last time I played with him in his basement, he didn't let me leave for over two years!

I'm going to fucking eat your foot for what you said today, Zoomerang96. And by the way, what's your favourite Radiohead album, OK Computer or KidA? I celebrate their entire catalogue!!!!

Yes it sure is GOOD to converse on the worldwide information superhighway, isn't it. And I didn't SAY that free your mind was lurching to the left, what I said was that maybe Adolf Neudorf should join and post more often.

It's all fun and games until someone saws their foot off.

Then it's dinner time.

feet are for the weak anyway! No complaining bear, you just need to pull yourself up by your boot straps
(metaphorically of course).

Zoomerang96 said:
kieran always says "uh oh, i've got VERTIGOOOO!!!"

The mocking of an internationally-recognized condition is simply Goutrageous. Vertigo is a painful imposition that no one should be forced to bear (an encore of). All those that congregate and cheer in the name of condescending behavior are actually suffering themselves... from Displaced-Anger Vertigophobia.

Next time that Kieran and the Vertigo-intolerant want to make light of those who redundantly get nauseating headaches, receive verbal-abuse, and are forced to listen to the same cruel (setlist) pangs every night... I have my own Basement punishment for you: a simulated attack of Vertigo (Noriega-style).

You will listen to Vertigo on repeat for 14 hours, as you sit aboard a turbulent airplane... with SNAKES!!!

HELLO! HELLO! You're in a place called SNAKES ON A PLANE FUGGA!

I think I've made my point.

I'm writing a film script about snakes on a plane, cujo. Ok, I heard about that other movie but this one is different. In my movie the snakes come out of people's mouths. And then we have a sort of busby-berkley musical number/dream sequence, and um, yeah, it'll be awesome....

~permanent midnight

you're the antonio banderas of the forum, kieran.

you're the antonio banderas, and i'm the henry winkler.

kick ass

Zoomerang96 said:
you're the antonio banderas of the forum, kieran.

you're the antonio banderas, and i'm the henry winkler.

kick ass

antonio banderas has henry winkler locked in his basement?

kick ass indeed.

Last I heard Henry Winkler was locked in the Bluths' basement.

You're GOB Bluth, Zoomerang96, and I, I am your ventriloquist dummy.

Hey gang...

Make sure you go wish Cujo a HAPPY birthday! He has been waiting all year to see his birthday thread! I mean, why else would he suddenly start posting at Interference?

It's my pension, guys. Come On.

:sexywink:

Good eye, zoney, but being in a foreign country with an extreme language barrier sometimes makes the computer wander to even the least desirable of favourites. Even though history sees me as consistenly trite, coincidence is the star of this show. Having said that, it's nice to see old faces, warm or cold...

cujo said:
It's my pension, guys. Come On.

:sexywink:

Good eye, zoney, but being in a foreign country with an extreme language barrier sometimes makes the computer wander to even the least desirable of favourites. Even though history sees me as consistenly trite, coincidence is the star of this show. Having said that, it's nice to see old faces, warm or cold...

again with the racist undertones, cu7o. not cool. :downisthenewup:

Back
Top Bottom