Kids say the darndest things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucky charms

War Child
Why is it that after divorce, your kids indiscriminantly call you by your proper first name as opposed to Mom or Dad. Strange thing divorce is. Maybe its because the kids only hear you referred to with your proper name when with the ex's family. And it becomes permanently engraved in their head and then it becomes common. Let me tell you it is very strange reading a card made by your daughter and seeing the phrase happy day Lisa instead of mom. :huh:

Strange yet funny.

:wink:

Kids also eat the darndest things, but nobody ever complains about that...

I never called any of my parents by their first names when they got divorced. :shrug:

DaveC said:
Kids also eat the darndest things, but nobody ever complains about that...

I never called any of my parents by their first names when they got divorced. :shrug:

oh I wasnt complaining - I found it quite strange to read and I gave her the 41 paddywacks meant for me :lol: oh Im just kidding, I dont abuse my children for heavens sake. I just thought it was funny and wondered if it was a side effect from divorce is all.

17.jpg

ya seee the kids say the darndest things with the pokeman and the puddin' and my wife... caaaameeeeeeilee... heh heh heh

Back
Top Bottom