Kid a tucks me in at night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
what's your favorite album to listen to as you are lying in bed and preparinf for sleep

kid a is probably my favorite...it is the perfect album for that!

coming in close behind is

Godspeed you Black Emperor - Life your skinny fists...
Mogwai - Rock Action

zzzzz

I'm not sure I have a favorite, but I have been known to bust out the following for sweet dreams at sleepytime:

Deep Forest - Deep Forest
The Devlins - The Devlins
Enya - any of her albums should do the trick
BoyzIIMen - II (it sounds good quiet) :eek:
Vas - Sunyata

I'd say Deep Forest is my favorite, and Basstrap, I've been known to listen to Kid A right before bed. How many times can a person listen to "How to Disappear Completely" before it becomes a health hazard?

*heads off to bed*

I agree with you on Kid A, but my prob with it is that Optimistic almost always wakes me up!!!

Not to be smart arse, but I listen to my boyfriend's air purifier as my nightly noise that "sings" me to sleep. :scream: :wave:

at first glance i thought this thread said "kids tuck me in at night," and i thought you were trying to tell us something.

to answer your question - kid a, sigur ros, elbow.

The Wanderer said:
ready to be tucked in again, basstrap?

well...it's almost 1:00pm here now
but
anytime you want honey baby

Unforgettable Fire

Sea Changes ~Beck

Revelling / Reckoning ~Ani DiFranco

To Venus and Back ~Tori Amos

The Rising ~Bruce

Moz

any Ryan Adams

good choices for the most part by everyone.

hey, about Godspeed you black emperor...have they not changed their name to gy!be?

odd, but i believe they have.

i ordered my iron lung and a karma police single that has meeting in the aisle... i get to pick it up on friday :sexywink:

why do i share that? i dont know. :|

i love kid a for falling asleep. but i can do that with any of their albums, with the exception of uncle pablo.

i also love sigur ros, and well, most u2 works here too.

hi everyone.

I used to go to bed to the Rattle and Hum DVD...now it's that or the Elevation DVD (although when I have a radio, sports talk does it for me).

Ever see Vanilla Sky? I don't think I could wake up to Everything In Its Right Place and not freak out.

Back
Top Bottom