Kholat Syakhl, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i LOVE cats! i'm pretty sure the family i'm working with has a cat which is :hyper: as my sister has been allergic for years and i miss them so much!

gluey said:

I love my babies.... Splat is Black with a silver undercoat, Alley-Cat is a calico and then I got Ginga, he's such a snuggle-bum :love:....and my first ever ginger.....

I hope you don't own any dark coloured clothes.

We also have this one......at least his fur doesn't get all over the fucking place

coolian2 said:
My early photobucket pages are made of SuperWin.

churchsign.jpg

:lmao:

is that yours? story!

the very first pages of my photobucket are from this AMAZING game that Zootles started in EYKIW when I first joined interference.

The aim of the game was to post pictures based on U2 lyrics, and see if people could guess the name of the song based on the pictures.

My first photos from this game in photobucket:

mshake.jpg

mshake.jpg

mshake.jpg

salome.jpg

:lmao: somebody replied to my autism thread with a link to a site that's like a top google hit for "autism."

Jen I don't have pm access - do you have aim or gchat? my gmail that i actually use (as opposed to yourwildhorses) is on facebook

Varitek said:
i LOVE cats! i'm pretty sure the family i'm working with has a cat which is :hyper: as my sister has been allergic for years and i miss them so much!

i have to go for allergy tests next month. Dr man said the most likely culprits are dust and cat dander. . . . . . looks like I'll be on medication for a looooonng time. :wink:

I'm super spazzy at pics but my kittehs have their own facebook thing. . . . . . . :reject:

bono_212 said:
the very first pages of my photobucket are from this AMAZING game that Zootles started in EYKIW when I first joined interference.

The aim of the game was to post pictures based on U2 lyrics, and see if people could guess the name of the song based on the pictures.

mshake.jpg

mshake.jpg

mshake.jpg

salome.jpg

sounds like a thread we should bring back. i LOVED the "google image a u2 song name and post the weirdest/funniest result" thread

bono_212 said:

mshake.jpg

mshake.jpg

mshake.jpg

salome.jpg

Three straws drink as one?

Varitek said:
:lmao: somebody replied to my autism thread with a link to a site that's like a top google hit for "autism."

Jen I don't have pm access - do you have aim or gchat? my gmail that i actually use (as opposed to yourwildhorses) is on facebook

can we message through FB or you can just email me at gen_e@hotmail.com i havent got my msn or yahoo chat running as i had virus and stalker issues.

As far as food pics go, I got so into this potato bar they have at school every Monday that I made a facebook photo album called the weekly potato:

Image012-1.jpg

pb2.jpg

It was Salome, that's shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and that was a painting of Salome so:

Shake it
Shake it
Shake it
Salome

I tried to revive the thread once with these two pictures,

crumbs.jpg

table1.jpg

But to no avail

bono_212 said:
It was Salome, that's shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and that was a painting of Salome so:

Shake it
Shake it
Shake it
Salome

I tried to revive the thread once with these two pictures,

crumbs.jpg

table1.jpg

But to no avail

No offence but those two pics just left me with the giggles :giggle:

When i was walking from catching the bus some guy stopped me and asked for directions. It's bloody lucky he had a map or i'd have sent him the wrong way

"And i gave that man directions, even though i had no idea where he was going because that's the kind of guy i am"

back to food:

Remains of Bono's birthday cake (Look, I'll take any excuse to bring cake to school...I don't care who's birthday it is)
bonosbday.jpg

Image012.jpg

Corned Beef and cabbage :drool:

and this! is some guy that was hitting on my friend in a chat room:

7a7c1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom