Kholat Syakhl, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll share the stadium photos anyway.

The MCG, as seen from a bridge over the nearby railway.

s640x480

The Sad Punk said:

There is no way in hell they would have written this before the place got new owners. Curramulka Pub was THE shittiest place in the world. Serious boganville, adolescents on gear, Four X Gold basically the only beer there, and regular brawls.

Unfortunately, since it's cleaned up its act, my hometown of Minlaton has these eejits now. :(

Wait, I thought Fourex was just a Queensland thing?

The Telstra Dome is in the distance, to the left of the foreground signal.

s640x480

bono212, i jsut saw your post in the cd b+c thread. yeah, i took lit off my list. i'm too busy to upload more but here's a youtube of my favorite song of theirs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E9idCC8N5I

they use strings interestingly. i also recommend "ziplock bag" and "miserable"...i had 3 more songs i was gonna put on my cd but i forget what they were

speaking of it, I was watching a Springsteen setlist thread :)reject: ) and I didn't go back to the very beginning, and when I saw the set list I almsot passed out because it was almost all rarities and stuff he NEVER plays.

Then I found out that Bruce and Co. were stuck in traffic and the concert hadn't started.

Upon telling this to Chass she said I would've fallen for the museum thing like a ton of bricks....she's probably right.

The Sad Punk said:

Queensland products are a big thing in Bogan habitats here. Four X and Bundaberg leading the way, of course.

Huh. So Fourex is the beer of SA bogans just like it's the beer of QLD bogans? You don't have your own bogan beer?

coolian2 said:

Like a few that have joined the party...they fell for it originally

That's the best part. For all the bitching of mofo82 and the like, some people here have a sense of humour and have come along for the Superthread ride.

I took a fairly long break from interference, so I missed all of it until the demotivational poster thread, when I had to have the posters explained to me

Axver said:

Huh. So Fourex is the beer of SA bogans just like it's the beer of QLD bogans? You don't have your own bogan beer?

West End Draught is very much bogan, but Fourex was preferred where I grew up. Coopers Pale Ale is very popular in bogan communities too, the difference is that it's actually a decent beer and consumed by many non-bogans too.

Bundaberg Rum and Cola is also really popular.

I miss our picture threads. I've uploaded so much stuff lately and have nobody to share it with.

Axver said:
I miss our picture threads. I've uploaded so much stuff lately and have nobody to share it with.

you could start an LS or OOC thread for hobby pictures - your trains, ian's planes and stadiums. if i uploaded pics i'd share baseball pics or something. i'm sure others have picture hobbies...but you'd then have to talk to them and not just superthreaders

The Sad Punk said:

West End Draught is very much bogan, but Fourex was preferred where I grew up. Coopers Pale Ale is very popular in bogan communities too, the difference is that it's actually a decent beer and consumed by many non-bogans too.

Ahh, OK. I don't suppose you can tell me what the VIC bogan beer is meant to be? I don't know any beer drinkers here. All I know about VIC beer is that Carlton Draught occasionally has neat ads on TV.

Baseball pics :drool:

I took sooo many pictures at the Cubs home opener. what a fantastic day that was.

bono_212 said:
Just listened to Happy, I LOVE strings so much!

Listening to Miserable now

Happy in the meantime - they have another song called happy!

i also love the strings, and the lyrics...hence it's my favorite lit song

Varitek said:

Happy in the meantime - they have another song called happy!

i also love the strings, and the lyrics...hence it's my favorite lit song

Oh :reject: :lol:

Strings make songs sooo much better
Strings Please ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom