Kholat Syakhl, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:
:kiss:

Do me a favor and get to the end of the thread before Axver gets back, so you can come up with a location he'll hate. :lol:
:flirt: :combust:

that's easy, all i have to do is pick a southern town! :lol:

and damn you, i had to listen to wake me up before you go-go

I'm excited for what happens in 42 posts. It's the combination for the president's luggage. :laugh:

the tourist said:
I'm excited for what happens in 42 posts. It's the combination for the president's luggage. :laugh:
oh never mind
facepalm.gif

Good news: my band is starting to move forward a bit. After playing our album for some people, we found out we'll be making our first bit little bit of cash. :drool: Plus, thanks to some connections, we'll be getting our first major gig in the next month or so. :hyper:

LemonMelon said:
Good news: my band is starting to move forward a bit. After playing our album for some people, we found out we'll be making our first bit little bit of cash. :drool: Plus, thanks to some connections, we'll be getting our first major gig in the next month or so. :hyper:
ooh yay :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:
:hmm: i just discovered my new wave mega list. this could come in handy for that genre thread...

"Mega" list? Oh, dear. :lol: Dare I ask how many hard drives that takes up? :wink:

Screwtape2 said:

So your band consists of you and how many other people?

A couple of others. We have a bassist, and another who helps write the lyrics. We also know some drummers who can help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom