Kholat Syakhl, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:

I always regret that I sort of gave up my Star Wars passion.

I still love it all to death, but there came a point when I realized that if I didn't stop right then, I was going to become one of those people that can tell you what species that little guy in scene 23 of Episode 4 is.

I admit I am sort of a Trekkie so I feel your pain. :wink:

I have one last U2 based confession

At the record store yesterday I had the Vinyl version of Under A Blood Red Sky in my hands....and I ended up putting it back.

KhanadaRhodes said:

smiiiiiile

native son should win :D

See now, here's my problem

1) Smile's chorus gets on my nerves
2) Native Son has some semi-goofy lyrics, plus I don't like some of the lines were Bono puts in too many words.

AND THEY"RE BOTH GOOD :scream:

i don't have a lot of U2 vinyl, compared to other bands i love. there's a ton of it at my local record shop, so usually i'm like "oh, next time" every fucking time :reject:

but then i'll get the 10th version of the same exact album by another band, but it just has a different cover.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I lost my Under a Blood Red Sky cassette :(
i only have a few cassettes:

achtung baby
zooropa
wham!: make it big
the power station: the power station
tim finn: big canoe
i think i have one more floating around somewhere...

the rest are in a box in storage. if you think that shit's embarrassing, you should see what these cassettes are!

phanan said:
Smile should win.
die.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:
i don't have a lot of U2 vinyl, compared to other bands i love. there's a ton of it at my local record shop, so usually i'm like "oh, next time" every fucking time :reject:

but then i'll get the 10th version of the same exact album by another band, but it just has a different cover.

A...TON!???D?D?D?SD

There's rarely anything by U2, all I've found is TUF :)love: ) and I bought the TUF single off of Amazon

I also found the 45 of Pride, so I have that, but I'm still a bit angry at myself for not buying UABRS,

BUT!, I did get it on cassette :lol: I haven't heard it yet :reject:

KhanadaRhodes said:

the rest are in a box in storage. if you think that shit's embarrassing, you should see what these cassettes are!

May I repeat that I bought Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em yesterday?

Case closed

can i make a confession? i fucking LOVED wham! when i was a kid. like, my mom said i wore out several copies of their make it big! cassette when i was a kid. i apparently also did this with madonna's like a virgin :reject:

Screwtape2 said:
A Star Wars confession...

So the cute librarian reminds me of Natalie Portman. I have to confess that her death scene in Episode 3 makes me feel really sad inside.

I can not watch Qui-Gon's death scene. It's....it's so sad.

bono_212 said:
A...TON!???D?D?D?SD

There's rarely anything by U2, all I've found is TUF :)love: ) and I bought the TUF single off of Amazon

I also found the 45 of Pride, so I have that, but I'm still a bit angry at myself for not buying UABRS,

BUT!, I did get it on cassette :lol: I haven't heard it yet :reject:
lol well i don't know how much, i've bought some...but i remember they have october, jt, rattle and hum, aiwiy, and some singles. i remember they had tuf (album and single) but i can't remember if i bought them or not. i have them, but i just don't remember if i got them from there or not. or if they replaced them in the meantime.

aside from U2, i find the oddest stuff in my town's record stores :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom