Kholat Syakhl, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

Any ideas for shorter peices?

:hmm:

Put me on the spot, why don't you... :lol:

Yes - Long Distance Runaround/The Fish
ELP - Knife Edge
Strawbs - Hero And Heroine
Genesis - The Carpet Crawlers

That's off the top of my head here at work. I'm sure if I had more time to think about it, I'd come up with other examples.

LemonMelon said:

I don't consider 6 minutes very long. :uhoh:

No, that's not what I meant. The original conversation with Screwtape was whether he should put on long songs or not for this genre. I recommend perhaps only using one long song, and then some shorter ones.

I think the one long song should be The Court Of The Crimson King, and then if he used some other, shorter ones, he'd use different artists.

phanan said:

No, that's not what I meant. The original conversation with Screwtape was whether he should put on long songs or not for this genre. I recommend perhaps only using one long song, and then some shorter ones.

I think the one long song should be The Court Of The Crimson King, and then if he used some other, shorter ones, he'd use different artists.

Oh, OK. I get it now. That is a good choice. I'd suggest the full, 8 minute Tuesday Afternoon with Evening (Time To Get Away) attached at the end.

Word.

So, apparently changes are coming with the board. They are very positive about them.

Hey fellas.

I'm wondering what my Funk choices will be and how much I will be using from Wikipedia... :hmm:

We can see who likes lying their asses off, too. :up:

I love finding funny stuff in previous contests.

Oh My God....

I woke up at 4:00 PM, I don't even want to think of how the Hell THAT happened. I had a final exam essay thing due by five Pm.

Just finished at 4:52 :dance:

k, i'm done. and just after we get home, my mom is like "oh let's go get dinner." :|

and since i have no clue what i want i'm forced to go too instead of staying home. bbl.

KhanadaRhodes said:
omg how could no one get that photoshop bono_212 did about the passengers song. i was like "oh, it's corpse" :scream:

I was going to make it my sig, but since no one got it, I moved on with my life

I made it like right after I first listened to Passengers, sent it to Chass and she cracked up, so I figured if she got it, most people would, but I was WRONG :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom