Kholat Syakhl, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

how? i mean, my fucking paper IS late.

Yeah, but you could lodge a complaint about breaching privacy. It's improper conduct.

Axver said:

Yeah, but you could lodge a complaint about breaching privacy. It's improper conduct.

oh it's totally improper, i'm angry as hell, but 1) i'm super embarrassed the paper is late, and it's not the first time and 2) i actually want a grad school rec from this guy (yeah why is my paper late) because he's a total expert in the field i wanna go into

Varitek said:
i think i'll write an anonymous note and slip it under the door of the department head's office.

Good idea. :up:

I'm making progress on my work. I'm writing on the Irgun and dealing with some abso-fucking-lutely nuts Israeli sources. One book goes on about how the King David Hotel bombing on 22/07/1946 was this "brilliantly conceived operation" executed with "skill and courage" bla bla bla. Somebody in the margins has written this horrified "???!!!".

This is the third time I've written on the Irgun. It's probably the aspect of Middle Eastern history I know the best.

:shifty: don't mind me, I'm just leaving something here for Axver... I think he has some explainin' to do!
bonoedgeloveaxveriu5.jpg

sure, I've plenty of photoshop material lying around
:wink: not that I've done this before or anything...

:whistle:

:p all I need is a picture of you, and your favourite bandmember... the best pictures would be at least a complete face, preferrably with body, and frontal is usually the best.. :hmm:

Galeongirl said:
:tsk: ah there you are... you manwhore... what were you thinking :tsk: with all the press around!

Why, I just wanted to make all of PLEBA jealous!

Also, got to love how this was totally out of the blue. I'd forgotten that I was even in for something! Nice pwnage. :applaud:

This thread either moves ridiculously fast or is completely dead at times. There is no middle ground! lol.

Zootlesque said:
This thread either moves ridiculously fast or is completely dead at times. There is no middle ground! lol.
"I can't live the buttoned down life like you, Marge! I want it all! The dizzying highs! The terrible lows! The creamy middles!..."

</half-remembered simpsons quote>

phanan said:

I've been reading off and on all morning, trying to catch up. That's why my first post of the day wasn't until now...

Now when are you going to get out the pitchfork and hunt me down for what I said about Born To Run? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom