Kholat Syakhl, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0063.jpg

My iPod and cool cow-poo keyring that i broke after a while.

coolian2 said:

The Simpsons

Btw i saw a bit of tonights Simpsons episode playing on a TV in a restaurant from the bus..........................is it wrong i could say the exact lines and the following scene?

i'm impressed

Oh God..I took this pic one night after this little thing escaped from its cage and terrified me until I finally captured it. I was proud of my victory over the wild beast.

Picture30.jpg

cinnaminson said:

:lol: is that a mousey?? I had some once but they scared me :ohmy:

hamster. IF it had been a mouse I would've died. I have a pathological fear of mice. I'm not kidding. I can't function if I know there's one about.

coolian2 said:
Last time one of the cats brought in a mouse i stood on the couch.

When i was sure it was dead i got down.

My cat dropped one off in the hallway once. It took me years to be able to walk down that hallway alone if the light was off :(

bono_212 said:

My cat dropped one off in the hallway once. It took me years to be able to walk down that hallway alone if the light was off :(

:laugh:

Although the speed at which i moved at my old house when something jumped out of a cereal box i'd picked up and ran behind the dishwasher had to be seen to be believed.

As far as i understand it was actually something that fell down from a higher shelf and bounced past the dishwasher....but in my defence the only light was from the fridge.

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

Although the speed at which i moved at my old house when something jumped out of a cereal box i'd picked up and ran behind the dishwasher had to be seen to be believed.

As far as i understand it was actually something that fell down from a higher shelf and bounced past the dishwasher....but in my defence the only light was from the fridge.

Oh Jesus Christ, I would've died. DIED I SAY!

Woah. You guys sure kept going. Had a long call from my Dad. Ugh, arguing politics with National voters sucks.

Now time for dinner.

All right...at 5:45 AM I think I'm going to finally call it a night

good times people, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom