KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! ... Describe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you make a left turn at that second right and then you realise you were wrong all a long.

Strange isn't it, I've only had six hours of sleep in three days.

Smoking cigarette butts at four in the morning and drinking a half bottle of Magners in a party you weren’t invited to.

Priceless.:wink:

Hello.

:wave:

Last edited:
Irishteen said:
^^^ Why so little sleep Zero

Well it all started on Friday afternoon,

I went to the pub as per usual at five I then proceeded to go to a local indie/ rock/ alternative club at nine, I stayed there to three, I and my associates (one on coke, one was pissed and I was a little worse for wear) failed to get taxis home so we then started an amazingly long walk to a mates house at the other side of town. We got there at four and funnily enough a party was still in progress, we were then removed from there at around six due to my rather randy mate making advances on the guys whose house it was girlfriend. We then sat and talked in an abandoned house and we stayed there until nine in the morning.

We got a bus back into town, went to Starbucks and got coffee; by this stage we were skint.

All in all we were knackered, during Saturday I managed to get home but sleep.

Nah.

Great craic though.

:wink:

Irishteen said:
^^^ Well that's a interesting story

No it's not.

It's just a story of three guys between the ages of eighteen and twenty getting pissed and not having a place to stay.

It happens all the bloody time, now I’m bloody well disillusioned.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom