KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! ... Describe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:

You were at 5/17 in NJ? :hyper:

9/21 was in NYC with Patti Smith :drool:

YUP :happy:

I think you mean 11/21 :wink: Patti Smith opened 11/21 and 11/22

OK, so in May you were there the day after me...and in November, I was there the day after you :hyper: :lol:

thanks zootles :reject:

sarah...i don't know how to zip files so i really don't have the patience to upload complete shows (sorry!!). but in the music on the internet forum, look in the " thread" that's a sticky at the top. they're all s obviously so they don't expire, and there are literally dozens of shows including ones form those tours i'm sure. :ohmy:

VertigoGal said:

sarah...i don't know how to zip files so i really don't have the patience to upload complete shows (sorry!!). but in the music on the internet forum, look in the " thread" that's a sticky at the top. they're all s obviously so they don't expire, and there are literally dozens of shows including ones form those tours i'm sure. :ohmy:

OK, I'll check :hyper:

circa1992 said:

OK, so in May you were there the day after me...and in November, I was there the day after you :hyper: :lol:

WOW! So you were there for the 5/17 and 11/22 shows??? What a coincidence! :happy: and we totally missed each other :( :wink:

^ Beth, are you living in God's country? Cos then sleep would come like a drug! :wink:

Zootlesque said:

WOW! So you were there for the 5/17 and 11/22 shows??? What a coincidence! :happy: and we totally missed each other :( :wink:

I can't believe we missed each other by one day :sad: :lol:

Your not going to the Coldplay concert in NJ by any chance are you :lol:

Good night Sarah! :wave: Good luck! :hug:

Beth, was that for my Coldplay comment? :uhoh:

I suppose you're a big fan. :shifty:

I don't know... I like them but I find Martin's voice a bit boring sometimes. :reject:

^^
No, I agree. Before I reset my stats on last.fm, the demo was my most played song by a long shot (kind of like my current most played track, I guess). I prefer the album version these days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom