KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! ... Describe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I don't remember the R&H one right now! :scratch:

Oh man... Bono made a comment during Springhill Mining Disaster :uhoh:

Adam :wave:

thanks tre!! see you later :hug:

what kind of comment zootles? was it as bad as the shit he spouted during silver and gold? haha

the R&H version of bad snippeted ruby tuesday and sympathy for the devil, amazing version.

night ZD :hug:

<I'll be leaving soon too I think....I need to read or something

Kayla, why would you listen to utter garbage? :tsk:

I guess it's that band? :wink:

VG, check the Rock's Hottest Ticket thread in EYKIW!

Good night to those leaving! :wave:

yeah I know that boot's in there, I ought to download it...I'm trying not to download too many shows because I have 25 full ones (and a bunch more random songs) on my computer and I know i don't listen through all of them.

but everyone says it's really good so now I'm thinking of downloading that one too :wink:

VertigoGal said:
see ya beth :hug:

the only garbage songs I know are 'bleed like me' and 'only happy when it rains' or whatever it's called. :wink:

Get hold of '#1 Crush'.
Sexiest. Song. Ever.

Uh, yeah. I'm really going now.

:hug: to all.

no...i have like 1 boy, 1 october, 1 UF, 2 JT, 2 lovetown, 5 zootv, 4 popmart, 3 elevation, 4 vertigo...somewhere around those number can't quite remember off the top of my head! it's cos i look in the music on the internet forum and people always post good quality shows :drool:

as far as shows I've actually been to...just one. Nov 19 in Atlanta. amazing show. and although we don't get the attention of NY or Boston or Dublin or whatever, I heard many people on the train talking about what a great energetic crowd the Atlanta shows have. it was insane :heart:

Last edited:
VertigoGal said:
no...i have like 1 boy, 1 october, 1 UF, 2 JT, 2 lovetown, 5 zootv, 4 popmart, 3 elevation, 4 vertigo...somewhere around those number can't quite remember off the top of my head! it's cos i look in the music on the internet forum and people always post good quality shows :drool:

:rockon: :drool:

I don't have any boots from Boy, October or UF :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom