KFC Pocket Rocket - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2005, 09:25 PM   #1
Refugee
Note: Troll-like

Location: The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference. Interference Hotness Level: 3rd. Sex: Yes please.
Local Time: 11:18 AM
KFC Pocket Rocket

Note: A non-related question to kick thing's off, nothing to do with the topic but its best to be thrifty; why was my Aardvark747 topic closed? Threads like the 'describe...', the 'random...' and the fucking 'OCTAGON BAR' are just playgrounds for post boosting and online prostitution of the Interference screen name.

On the other hand my posts are well considered, I put effort into them and they are ACTUALLY FUNNY. Okay not all may get the humour (their loss) but as you can see by my popularity there are some that do. I'm sick of myself and other's being marginalised.

And if topics are going to be closed, why bother when there hasn't been a new post in 5 hours and it is sliding away into obscurity on its own? It's almost like mods are getting commission to close some threads.

Thank you very much for reading.

The KFC Pocket Rocket

I had one of these for dinner last night and I think I'm in love.

Now I'm not a major fast food fan, I have the odd bit of KFC or Hungry Jacks(Burger King) every few weeks or so, but now I'm in love and almost want to board that train the the average American body size. Obese.

It is perfect. The wrap bread is actually quite good, no lesser of quality then I could by down the supermarket. The salad was nice and fresh, suprising considering this was KFC we're talking about. The chicken strips were fair, nothing special but did the job.

But then comes the sauce.

I don't know it is this spicy orange coloured soauce that just brings the whole thing together. This stuff is fucking magic and I want to find out what it is and how I can buy it in bulk. I've many ideas, this sauce could be further used in Kebabs, Burgers, some weirdo's might even like to use it in the bedroom as some sort of body sauce! All I know is that it is a winner in every form.

If I wasn't so poor right now I'd go and get another pocket rocket, never have I been so captivated by the evil world of fast food.

All hail the KFC Pocket Rocket! Proof that PETA should pack up and go home (wherever that is)!

If you would like to share your recent culinary discoveries, please feel free!

Old 07-08-2005, 09:35 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:18 PM
Re: KFC Pocket Rocket

Quote:
Originally posted by Palace_Hero
Note: A non-related question to kick thing's off, nothing to do with the topic but its best to be thrifty; why was my Aardvark747 topic closed? Threads like the 'describe...', the 'random...' and the fucking 'OCTAGON BAR' are just playgrounds for post boosting and online prostitution of the Interference screen name.

On the other hand my posts are well considered, I put effort into them and they are ACTUALLY FUNNY. Okay not all may get the humour (their loss) but as you can see by my popularity there are some that do. I'm sick of myself and other's being marginalised.

And if topics are going to be closed, why bother when there hasn't been a new post in 5 hours and it is sliding away into obscurity on its own? It's almost like mods are getting commission to close some threads.

Thank you very much for reading.

Old 07-08-2005, 09:36 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

you can stick your pocket rocket in my sauce anytime
Old 07-08-2005, 09:43 PM   #4
Refugee

Location: The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference. Interference Hotness Level: 3rd. Sex: Yes please.

Chizip do you not see how you could have offended me on many levels there?

On one hand you are implying perhaps I am a homosexual, which whilst 'there isn't anything wrong with that', I am not. Also by inviting me to stick my 'pocket rocket' in your 'sauce' I could construe that as sexual harrassment.

Go home, think about your actions and in the future lets not have any more of these mean spirited posts.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:46 PM   #5
I Serve Larry's Stick

Old 07-08-2005, 09:47 PM   #6
Blue Crack Addict

Yes you are right Palace_Hero, I apologize.

I would also like to apologize to the food, which I had implied was like a penis.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:49 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

Chizzer, you never cease to rock my world.

or my loins

Old 07-08-2005, 09:50 PM   #8
Refugee

I swear to god I can smell the words 'already' and 'enough' unfairly lurking.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:55 PM   #9
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 10:18 PM
if you want to be an administrator so badly, you'll have to learn to follow the rules first.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:57 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

Since the entire purpose of this thread is to protest (spin-off) from another already closed thread, I propose this thread be
Old 07-08-2005, 09:58 PM   #11
Refugee

I'm not quite so desperate. But I will rule this place one day, replacing the blue curtain and iron fist with calico drapes and novelty oversized boxing glove fists.

The diference between you and me is you bend the rules to stay in line. I have no such authority. I don't know how anyone can acknowledge the 'Random' thread as being worthwhile to Interference. It is only worthwhile to people's post counts.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:58 PM   #12
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC
Since the entire purpose of this thread is to protest (spin-off) from another already closed thread, I propose this thread be
okie dokie!