Ketchup, Mustard or Mayonnaise? What??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
What is your favorite condiment? And No I don't mean Condom..You know the stuff that hides (or enhances) the true flavor of something. Oh and It's gotta be just ONE... but if it's mixed then that's ok like that whole putterbutter and jelly mix thing that comes in one package. If you can't pick and there's a tie..then flip a coin!! lmao
Personally I go with Ketchup...goes good on practically Everything and if there's anything...well yucky that I'd rather not eat then just put lots of ketchup and presto! something edible for me lol.
ok i'm done.
LATERS!!
-Jem-

I love them all, but ketchup is the most universal (lol) and can be used on a lot more things than mayonnaise and mustard.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

mustard

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

i eat everything plain.

not joking either-hot dogs can have cheese and nothing else, burgers cheese or bbq sauce, i go to subway and all i get is ham and cheese.

plain can be fun!

Mayo and Mustard---->
icon21.gif

Ketchup, Catsup, whatever, all the way. Although I never actually put it on my hamburgers, I dip them in it. Don't like it actually on them. I'm weird.

------------------
"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"

ketchup, ketchup, ketchup!!! but not just any ketchup--> heinz ketchup! trust me, not all ketchups are created equal. eastern european ketchup is gee-ross, so is organic ketchup.

gotta be heinz, there's no other keinz.
wink.gif
lmao

Big Mustard fan - spicy mustard, dijon mustard, plain yellow mustard, mustard on almost anything. Mustard with catsup/ketchup is good too.

1000 Island Dressing too (secret sauce).

Im a big fan of barebeque style sauces... mmm...

btw, chips can be dressed with almost anything and still taste good, ie mustard, bbq sauce, ketchup, onion dip, etc... but you have to get the ratio of chip to dip correct otherwise it tastes more like the sauce then the proper taste and thats just not cool.

Guacamole/Avocados. The fruit itself serves as a nice add on to everything. On burgers, on chips, chunky guac on a montery Jack omlette is quite nice. I have it with steak, with chicken, on salads.....

Originally posted by Sicy:
lol spinny.. yes that does happen sometimes.

btw I just ate a hot pastrami sandwich with mayonaise gushing out of it, slopping all over the place.

Yum.

Finally some people who understand! I get a look of disgust EVERYTIME I ask for Mayonnaise with my fries!
rolleyes.gif
... I don't need a reaction!!! Just give me my feckin' Mayonnaise!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

------------------
www.LP.org

Snooty Maitre D':You're Abe Froman?

Ferris Bueller: That's right. I'm Abe Froman.

Snooty Maitre D': The sausage king of Chicago?

Ferris Bueller: [brief hesitation] Yeah. That's me.

Originally posted by Sicy:
btw I just ate a hot pastrami sandwich with mayonaise gushing out of it, slopping all over the place.

Yum.

Gross.....Mayonaise freaks me out.

Slaney.....on Fries?....you all would love Primanti Brothers in Pittsburgh and Ft. Lauderdale.

Mayo is a must on burgers. And hot dogs for that matter.. although people look at me like I'm on CRACK when I ask for mayo on my hot dog.

redface.gif

I love 'em all....nothing better than a burger with ketchup, mayo and mustard.

If I had to pick one tho, I'd go with mayo...love extra mayo!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
and the best part about it is sicy weighs about six pounds.

LMAO!!!

Actually that blob of mayo looks pretty gross.
icon24.gif

Mayo!!

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Back
Top Bottom