Kenny Chesney tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
Yipee......when the sun goes down, I'll be groovin', everything gets hotter when the sun goes down...............

at the Kenny Chesney concert tonight with Gretchen Wilson and Uncle Kracker...sold out tour.....can't wait!

:wink:

MrBrau1 said:
Will "Big 'n Rich" be there? I love their fusion of Hee-Haw country music and Hip Hop attitude and style! :drool:

No.....they won't be there tonight...but they are good......especially like their "Save a Horse Ride A Cowboy"!

Let's hope he leaves his tractor at home. The sheer sexiness potential might be too much for you.

wizard2c said:
Yipee......when the sun goes down, I'll be groovin', everything gets hotter when the sun goes down...............

at the Kenny Chesney concert tonight with Gretchen Wilson and Uncle Kracker...sold out tour.....can't wait!

sorry to hear that.

martha said:
I don't know who Kenny Chesney is. :reject:

turn on your local country music station. wait for a song called "i go back" which you will recognize by the chorus ("i go baaaaaaaak, i go baaaaak" ). you will soon know.

i don't know, the country station here was obsessed with that song the last time i was home.

i was kidding with my last post, by the way. i dig some songs. especially "i go back".

Last edited:
Hey, congrats, that's a hot concert ticket. Hope it was as fun as I imagine it would be.

and 'd just like to say how very cool it is to find a community with such diverse musical tastes and open minds about music. I listen to just about anything musical and enjoy it all but most people I know find one genre they like and close everything else out. How sad for them! :(

Anyway, just wanted to tell you :up:

martha said:
I don't know who Kenny Chesney is. :reject:

The only reason I do is that I went to HS with one of his cousins with the same last name.

I've never bothered to listen to any of his music, though.

Melon

typhoon said:
Let's hope he leaves his tractor at home. The sheer sexiness potential might be too much for you.

I was providing some of my magic power as well....

"Kenny danced across the stage, embracing the crowd and feeding off its response. He said that it was "by far the best night of the year so far". He didn't get any argument."...St Pete Times review Chesney flaunts "Big Star" power.

--------
Maybe some day I'll be able to catch a U2 concert to compare it to. :|

Renée Zellweger & Kenny Chesney's Wedding Surprise!

May 9, 2005

ET has confirmed that Oscar®-winning actress RENEE ZELLWEGER and country star KENNY CHESNEY have tied the knot! The surprising couple were married on Monday on the beautiful island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where the singer has a home. In a short, 15-minute ceremony performed by a female preacher in front of a small group of family and friends, the bride wore CAROLINA HERRERA, one of her favorite designers, while the groom was reportedly barefoot. Both laughed and cried during the ceremony.

The happy couple met at the Concert of Hope tsunami relief effort on January 15 and maintained a quiet friendship that quickly blossomed. Fans first learned of their romance when Renée reportedly brought a margarita up on stage to Kenny during his show in Jacksonville, FL. They were said to have shared an onstage kiss, and were later spotted three days later having Chinese food at a restaurant near his hometown of Franklin, TN. Renée is a bit of a country girl herself, hailing from Katy, TX. In an interview, Kenny once said he thought Renée was sexy.

The marriage is a first for both stars, although the 37-year-old Kenny reportedly broke off an engagement to another woman in 1999, three weeks before the wedding. Prior to marrying Kenny, Renée dated WHITE STRIPES singer JACK WHITE and her 'Me, Myself & Irene' co-star JIM CARREY. A spokesperson for Renée had no comment about the proceedings.

There won't be much of a honeymoon for the celeb couple -- Chesney's next concert is Thursday night in Little Rock, AR.

Watch tonight's ET for more on the superstar wedding!

^^^ whoah...what? :caught totally off-guard. ^^^

Doogie said:
Banishment request.
that is blatant trolling and definitely against interference policy. i've had to tell you to stop trolling in the past as well. it would behoove you to heed this.

Guess that explains why the message board has been down the past few days....I was trying to get the feedback from Friday's concert......

Oh well........they make a nice looking couple. :wink:

I saw Kenny Chesney when he opened for Tim McGraw. I'm not big into country, but I was offered a free ticket. Kind of a cool show, but not really my thing.

Totally not my thing - but all the girls here at work are in mourning today. Kenny is coming to Little Rock Thursday and they are totally stoked, but not too happy with Kenny's choice in a wife...oh well....

Bonochick said:
I saw Kenny Chesney when he opened for Tim McGraw. I'm not big into country, but I was offered a free ticket. Kind of a cool show, but not really my thing.

This new stuff isn't really country music. It's pop for housewives.

egyptluvr said:
Totally not my thing - but all the girls here at work are in mourning today. Kenny is coming to Little Rock Thursday and they are totally stoked, but not too happy with Kenny's choice in a wife...oh well....

Hey......when you follow your heart......no telling where it will take you, especially when your audience is about 75% young female............guess he'll have to ride on the music now.......his new CD is not the best.........I only really like one song on it.....called "Magic"......only so much beach music country can take.

I'v already replaced the "Young" sheetmusic with Josh Turner's "Long Black Train".

:|

KhanadaRhodes said:
[Bthat is blatant trolling and definitely against interference policy. i've had to tell you to stop trolling in the past as well. it would behoove you to heed this. [/B]

Perhaps Doogie was asking for that for him/herself? :shrug: :D

I thought of this thread when I heard he and Renee got married. I thought, "Wait a minute...isn't he supposed to be on tour?" :)

Chesneys Update

Well the KCOFC sent an e-mail to all us members personally announcing the marriage and about how they met, fell head over in love, exchanged e-mails and phone calls and a few months later after the benefit affair got married.

And that we as fans should be elated and be gracious enough to give them their personal space.

How thoughtful.........:huh:

and not even a wedding photo did they share with the message.....just text.

Re: Chesneys Update

wizard2c said:
how they met, fell head over in love, exchanged e-mails and phone calls and a few months later after the benefit affair got married.

Wow, all the hallmarks of a long, happy and stable marriage.

Re: Re: Chesneys Update

blueeyedgirl said:

Wow, all the hallmarks of a long, happy and stable marriage.

Yes......just your typical e-mail / cellphone / romantic dinner relationship. Must be that soul-mate type thingy.

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom