Kelly Osbourne tells MTV, "I fucked the cutest girl in school..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
http://www.nme.com/news/104614.htm

KELLY OSBOURNE BLASTS MTV!

KELLY OSBOURNE has launched a scathing attack on MTV after the music channel reportedly refused to play the video for her new song, 'COME DIG ME OUT'.

The star of MTV's most popular ever show, 'The Osbournes', complained that MTV America only play a limited number of music videos a week and only care about commercially successful acts.

She told the Antimusic: "MTV makes me sick to my stomach, when you?re hot, you?re hot. When you?re not, you?re not. MTV only play 35 videos a week, they used to be all about breaking new artists. Now, if you're not in a rap group, if you're not talking about 'I fucked the cutest girl in school' or if you're not singing about skateboarding, you can't get played."

The potty-mouthed 18-year-old received a record contract with Epic after the successful first series of 'The Osbournes', but her album 'Shut Up' has sold only 134,000 copies in the US since its release in November last year.

In the same interview Osbourne said she knows she will never be accepted as a credible musical artist.

She said: "I honestly don't care if I sell any albums. People don't see me as an artist, they see me as a television star. And I don't care. I don't care if people take me seriously as an artist."

After the success of the first series of 'The Osbournes' in the US, which averaged six million viewers over 13 episodes, viewing figures for the second series fell from 6.6 million viewers in November 2002 to 3.3 million in January 2003. MTV still plan to air a third series of the show in the autumn.

MTV sources indicated that Osbourne's video clips were lost to coalition bombings.

Gickies Gageeze said:
35 videos a week...if that is indeed true, that is hilarious.

35 Videos a week:

My Best Friend's Bedding

Shaving Ryan's Privates

In and Out and In Again...

what? 35 MTV videos... oh sorry... picked up Gickies weekly rental bill by mistake...if that is indeed true, that is hilarious.

LOL's at the word gickies.

my minotaur fell off, as you may have noticed, the clock was falling for a long period of time, and it finally fell.

i guess thats the best i can do for 3:30 in the morning.

:hug: sicy :hug:

he's a few inches away from disowning this name as he did with cow of the seas and all the others

Originally posted by Kelly Osbourne
In the same interview Osbourne said she knows she will never be accepted as a credible musical artist.

She said: "I honestly don't care if I sell any albums. People don't see me as an artist, they see me as a television star. And I don't care. I don't care if people take me seriously as an artist."

MTV sources indicated that Osbourne's video clips were lost to coalition bombings.

People dont take her seriously because she thinks lyrics such as:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah make her an artist. The song Shut Up is the biggest load of pig tripe I've ever heard. I cant believe 134,000 people like it.

Unless this is all made up by you, Zed Dubya, like this last part about the bombing?
:applaud:

Hmmm. Maybe MTV does have a few standards after all. I didn't think there was an artist lame enough for MTV to refuse to play.

And Kelly Osbourne is a whiny, spoiled brat. :down:

Re: Re: Kelly Osbourne tells MTV, "I fucked the cutest girl in school..."

Angela Harlem said:

People dont take her seriously because she thinks lyrics such as:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah make her an artist.

Maybe if she used :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: instead of just plain ole blah blah blah...it would be more entertaining.

Kelly's not gonna get played on MTV for 2 reasons... she's ugly and she can't sing. Now if she was just ugly, but could sing, she might get between 2 and 5 in the morning. If she couldn't sing, but was damn hot, she'd be TRL's new #1.

And I would have to put "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah" right up there with "It's getting hot in herre, so take off all your clothes" on my top 10 list of lyrical genious.

Back
Top Bottom