Keane - Somewhere Only We Know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes, it is!!! :drool:

this could be the end of everything.... so why don't we go somewhere only we know....... :heart:

hmm.

yeah, that'd be good gibson.

or how about, every thread in here should only be about bands that are endorsed by a committee consisting of lm7hitman, elvis presley, cu70 and heartland girl?

there can only be four.

ONLY FOUR!!!!

All you people complaining about the deluge of Coldplay threads (that includes me btw) take a look at the Radiohead count in the band index. As I type this... it's 22 radiohead threads as opposed to 21 coldplay ones.

Zoomerang96 said:
hmm.

yeah, that'd be good gibson.

or how about, every thread in here should only be about bands that are endorsed by a committee consisting of lm7hitman, elvis presley, cu70 and heartland girl?

there can only be four.

ONLY FOUR!!!!

That, I could live with.

And yes, Radiohead most definitely deserves all the threads. Actually, the fact that the Coldplay threads are starting to catch up with the Radiohead threads is mildly disturbing. MORE RADIOHEAD NOW.

Bedshaped and Untitled I are better songs....

Bedshaped :drool: :drool: :drool:

Keane's new album: spring of 2006 (30 songs already made for it)

seriously, keane are like a watered-down coldplay, if that can be imagined. so why aren't they hated as much as coldplay? oh yeah, they aren't massively popular and successful . . .

bollox said:
seriously, keane are like a watered-down coldplay, if that can be imagined. so why aren't they hated as much as coldplay? oh yeah, they aren't massively popular and successful . . .

They still havn´t said something about being the biggest band in the world. When that happens then all the cry babies will turn on them because only U2 can have that ambition.

what I meant by my original post is that the song is a radiohead ripoff; the piano chords, his vocals, arrangement....

I like Keane all right. I wish they had a full band though (bassist, guitarist).

KEANE and COLDPLAY are the most boring bands on earth.:down:
everytime i hear them on the radio in my car i fell asleep...thats dangerous...so they both make dangerous music...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jacobus said:
KEANE and COLDPLAY are the most boring bands on earth.:down:
everytime i hear them on the radio in my car i fell asleep...thats dangerous...so they both make dangerous music...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:lol:

Take care out there on the roads, because Coldplay will rock your radio for a loooooooooooooooooong time :wink:

Back
Top Bottom