Keane kinda sucks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Martin

The Fly
I was listening to Under the Iron Sea the other day. Apart from Isn't it a wonder, i didn't really hear anything that i hadn't heard before. Rather boring album. An overrated band, imo.

Is their first album better?

I'm not sure about Keane. Is he injured?

The Defoe/Berbatov partnership is what Jol seems to be looking at now, but the big disappointment I think is Mido. He was on fire last term, been bit-part this season.

Keane don't suck, but they're one of the most overated bands of the last years. Their music is anything special, it is too much radio-friendly (it's far from being alternative as I hear so many times) and too much emulated - from other artists - and sometimes they bore me a lot.

Keane sucks so loud. I can't believe anyone ever bought any of their records.

My Keane story: I was in a Barnes and Noble with my husband a while back. The music playing over the PA was so bad we were considering leaving the store. I went downstairs to find out what the horrible noise was. It was Keane's first album. :|

martha said:
Keane sucks so loud. I can't believe anyone ever bought any of their records.

I can. I've bought their first album. And it's pretty good. Don't have the second one (and not planning on buying it either - same with X&Y :wink: ).

girlhappy said:
I disagree.They are great comapred to stupid Coldplay for example. Their melancholy is at least beautiful

i disagree. keane could never write a song like politik.

Just for fun, cause I'm bored

Parachutes> Hopes and Fears

A rush of blood> Under the iron sea

A pile of shit> X&Y:|

I'd agree that Coldplay sucks less than Keane just because Keane seems to be an even more watered down and bland form of Coldplay's watered down and bland music. I'm surprised some people on this thread have praised the voice of Keane's singer, as I found him to be rather limited and uninspiring and one of the main factors in the band's mediocrity.

Basically, Keane struck me as inoffensive supermarket music.

Threads that are started by alters that are out there just to say something sucks - SUCK!

:down:

You win the "I REALLY SUCK" award for December 2006, Interference username "Chris Martin." Congratulations!

Read the original post. there was a little more to it than "Keane sucks".

and if you don't like this thread, stay out of it.

you don't seem to have anything to contribute :down:

nice warm eyeballs martha

martha said:
How does everybody know everybody else's alters??

It is usually pretty clear when they post in specific threads that true newbies would not post in. especially when they "stir shit."

This person has not denied that he is an alt....proving guilt. :)

Re: nice warm eyeballs martha

zonelistener said:

It is usually pretty clear when they post in specific threads that true newbies would not post in. especially when they "stir shit."

This person has not denied that he is an alt....proving guilt. :)

the only one who has been "stirring shit" in this thread is you, mr. everyone has been behaving nicely until you came along.

you even needed two usernames to do your evil deeds.

and it's a shame.

i don't feel i need to deny or admit anything for you. think whatever you like.

move along now.

let's talk about keane.

lame

Chris Martin said:

the only one who has been "stirring shit" in this thread is you, mr. everyone has been behaving nicely until you came along.

you even needed two usernames to do your evil deeds.

and it's a shame.

i don't feel i need to deny or admit anything for you. think whatever you like.

move along now.

let's talk about keane.

Anytime someone starts a thread with "SO and SO SUCKS" - it turns into a disaster. Especially if Coldplay or items related to Coldplay are involved. We do not need that shit here!

As for stirring shit...you have all of what, 12 posts as of right now? You have mentioned something about a Arcade Fire leak and made a comment about U2 stealing from the Beatles.

Cowards hide behind alters. Even with two usernames here...I am not hiding anything. Everyone knows who zoney!/zonelistener is....as well as my other alters.

What do you have to hide, Chris Martin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom