Keane kinda sucks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:

yes the intro, but the rest sounds like Zoo Station, especially the bass and drums during the verses

Is It Any Wonder is decent, but it sounds too much like a ripoff of ZS to be noteworthy

http://save file.com/files/367931

Here's a great mash-up of the two songs. Definitely a few similarities there... LOL.

c'mon guys, let's make this an appreciation thread!

Keane :drool:
Hopes & Fears :drool:
Somewhere Only We Know :drool:
Bend And Break :drool:
Everybody's Changing :drool:
Untitled 1 :drool:
Bedshaped :drool:
Is It Any Wonder :drool:
Bad Dream :drool:
Hamburg Song :drool:

YES YES YES

Zootlesque said:
Keane :drool:
Hopes & Fears :drool:
Somewhere Only We Know :drool:
Bend And Break :drool:
Everybody's Changing :drool:
Untitled 1 :drool:
Bedshaped :drool:
Is It Any Wonder :drool:
Bad Dream :drool:
Hamburg Song *drool* (too many images... >:[ )

:combust:

Zootlesque said:

:combust:

Nothing In My Way, Bad Dream, Hamburg Song are all gorgeous! Leaving So Soon, Crystal Ball and Try Again are awesome too. Put It Behind You is okay but that instrumental section is kinda jarring. :slant:

yeah, I've never heard any of those other songs...maybe I should check them out. Nothing In My Way has become one of my favourite songs ever, seriously. I guess because I can relate to the lyrics... and it's so beautiful and addictive. one of the most played songs on my iPod

i wasn't aware that you can change your rating of a thread.

now i've learned something.

welcome, chris martin :up:

Got Iron Sea for Christmas. I need a few more listens. I liked some of it, but I was definitely disappointed in that so many of the songs sound so similar. It's like they had a formula for songwriting. But then there are definitely bits that I liked a lot. Like I said, I need a few more listens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom