Keane - Bedshaped WOW...what a song!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grandmaster jc

The Fly
Ok, this song isn't new or anything, but I just heard it for the first time, and it really blew me away! I'm not a fan of Keane, and haven't really been that interested in them either. (They don't have a guitarist in their band! :huh: ) So.. I thought most of thier music was flat and you know...so so..

But then I downloaded Bedshaped.
:drool: :drool: :drool:
It's easily one of the best songs I've ever heard!! Yeah I think it's that great!

So, go ahead and get it, and tell me what you think!

On another note: I know were Edge should go, if U2 splits up....

And when you're on it: Download David Gray - Sail Away :drool:

Last edited:
That's my favorite Keane song. I know they get a bad rap from a few people on this board, but I think they're one of the most exciting things to come along in awhile. Saw them in January and hopefully seeing them again in June.

It was their 3rd single.

Think its one of their best songs, and amazing live, great concert closer. and I adore the video.

Awesome song! Have never heard it before. Keep meaning to get this album, think I must go get it!

This song was my least favourite Keane song, they never really grabbed me to begin with.

I have really tried to like these bands, my brother is really into them but I really don't see why they are so popular. :huh:

Check out "Untitled I", "Snowed Under", and, "Walnut Tree" - They are in the same vibe as bedshaped. You can hear "Untitled I" from the record, but the other two are from the Somewhere Only We Know single - You can get them individually on iTunes though.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom