Keane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love that song:heart: But it kinda reminds me of something else, maybe it's just a deja vu:shrug:

I never knew they were supporting Travis! Damn. I knew I should of bought tickets. Hopefully they might go on the festival circuit.

I'm so excited - I managed to get tickets for their sell out date in London on May 10th (day their album Hopes & Fears comes out)

They were amazing supporting Travis and can't wait to see them do a whole set.

They are coming to T, so I'll be seeing them then. :yes: I wanted to catch their tour, but it would mean about a 600mile round trip. Living out in the back of beyond sucks.

Been counting the days til the album's out though.

smooshcat said:
They are coming to T, so I'll be seeing them then. :yes: I wanted to catch their tour, but it would mean about a 600mile round trip. Living out in the back of beyond sucks.

Been counting the days til the album's out though.

wow ur lucky! I think T is the best line up this year, compared to the other festivals so far.

You'll realy enjoy Keane - great band live!

I saw them on MTV about three weeks ago and then I heard them on radio 1 when I was in Scotland last week. I bought the single as soon as I found a CD shop.
I really like them.
A lot.

Yay! the Keane-ness is spreading across the pond!

Celia, aren't you coming to T? Yep, I like the line up this year, if only Idlewild would hurry their ass up and confirm(they *should * be playing with the album coming out August) then I'd be delighted.

no I'm afraid I cant really make it up to Scotland - as much as I'd love to :(

Plus all my friends wanted to go Reading this year...
But oh well at least i get to see them next month! :wink:

Well, you'll still have fun anyhow. I have to make an 8hour train journey SOUTH to get to T. One year I'll make it to Glastonbury......

I want to go and see Keane NOW gawdammit.

Oh wow I saw them Twice yesterday!!! they did a VERY VERY intimate gig at lunchtime in a shop @ Covent garden, got to meet them and they signed cds and stuff, then saw them at the Astoria in the evening!!!

They are proabably my favourite band at the moment!!! Just sooo fantastic live!!! such nice guys as well! :wink:

I seriously recommend - go see them live!!! And Get the album 'hopes and fears' on Monday!!!

Keaneboard.jpg

Yeah got the album today and met then again lol before The Forum gig that evening!!! :)

Fantastic yet again!!! And this album is amazing

Still jealous, maybe they'll do the signing tent at T? fingers crossed anyhoo. Yep, this albums great. Can't pick a favourite song yet, maybe This Is The Last Time...

Yeah This is the last time is amazing!!! Some of the other tracks bring back special memories from the gigs too, like Sunshine, she has no time and bend and break!

And Bedshaped is pure beauty!

Just bought the album this week - after hearing Somewhere only we know, and the new single, Everybody's changing.

I quite like it, this the last time is probably my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom