kc accidental

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
any fans here?

are they still together? i finally downloaded a song of there's, and it's beautiful. definitely broken social scene-ish, but that's more than ok.

the song is called 'residential love song'.

i demand you download it.

I thought they were defunct, but there's so many spin-off and upstart bands coming from that group of people... makes it difficult to keep track of which band is active at a given time.

Captured Anthems For An Empty Bathtub is all I've heard from KC Accidental. Nancy and the Girdle Boy is a great up tempo track, and Tired Hands is a wonderfully mellow tune. Even though it's a short album, there's quite a bit of variety to it (much like Mars Volta's Frances The Mute in terms of instrumental proficiency).

I highly suggest Folkloric Feel by Apostle of Hustle, as long as we're on the subject of BSS side-projects. Then again, those of us who are seeing The Stars in less than a week already know who they are...

:sexywink:

cujo said:
I highly suggest Folkloric Feel by Apostle of Hustle, as long as we're on the subject of BSS side-projects.

i second this recommendation :up:

sleepwalking ballad, kings and queens, and song for lorca are outstanding tracks.

but i'm missing the stars show :angry:

3 for me.

:shh:

Not to mention I'll likely play third guitar on Ageless Beauty.

In the air.

With my HANDS!!!

[/AMPITUPALREADY]

Back
Top Bottom