Kazaa...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
..screwed my computer soooo bad.

I've had Kazaa forever. I didn't even realize it was the cause of the problem until a friend of mine was playing with my computer and noticed it.

I have Kazaa lite as well....

I post this here in case anyone else has ever had the same problem and knows what to do...cause I don't. My computer is running so slow and is having so many problems....

Shit, I uninstalled kazza and kazzalite last month. Ever since my comp will freeze up at odd times, but that's about it. I also thought that that was the reason my internet was running slow, but I've got dialup and it turned out the number we were using was no longer in service so that I couldn't blame on them, but still....

:censored: kazza & kazzalite :down: :mad:

winmx is a bitch to get on though, brettig. and when i had it last, they never had anything that i wanted, AND the few people that did have files were always busy.

are you sure kazaalite is a problem? theres no spyware there. you positive it isnt kazaa's fault?

I only use Kazaalite for movies, really. I get most of my mp3's through Soul Seek because it usually has at least a few of the things I'm looking for.

I don't think Kazaa lite screwed my comp. It was Kazaa, I'm sure...although, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

I don't know. The whole system is running so slow. it keeps freezing, etc. I uninstalled Kazaa, I still have Lite, but I still have these problems. What the heck am I going to do?

Blah.

Kazaa Lite shouldn't be a problem whatsoever. It's Kazaa regular, since it really is a terrible program. You likely will have to reformat your drive and reinstall everything to get everything back in order.

Melon

yup, what melon said.

cause i can tell you first hand that kazaa ripped up my then two week old computer.

i had no choice though, i couldnt even load windows.

it took me pretty much all day working on it to get me back to square one. since then i have had no problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom