Kattan and Morgan leave SNL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
from eonline... (this bums me out)

EXITING: Saturday Night Live stars Chris Kattan and Tracy Morgan making their final appearance as regulars on the show's May 17 season finale. After seven years, Kattan is leaving to make feature films. Morgan, meanwhile, is set to star in a sitcom for NBC.

:sigh:

:S

i just knew kattan would be leaving soon, and morgan is never used for anything which sucks cause hes hilarious.

ladylemon your sig sucks. its screwing up my typing.

at least darryl hammond, chris parnell and amy poehler :drool: are still there.

Amy Poehler is great. I used to watch her on Upright Citizens' Brigade. That was weird stuff.

And come on, there's still Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, Chris Parnell, Rachel Dratch, Seth Meyers...I think the cast is pretty good, though I'll miss Tracy Morgan (Chris Kattan not so much).

Amy%20Poehler%20Headshot.jpg

Sparkysgrrrl said:
I'M BRIAN FELLOWS

LMAO!!! :lmao:

i :heart: mr. peepers. :sad:

there is something about tracey morgan's facial expressions alone that really crack me up. i can't explain it.

Oh, now SNL is going to hell. I don't even watch it anymore because the time I watched it felt like I was watching friends, there was no comedy there but Tracey Morgan was one of my favorites, oh well, OH WELL! :mad:

I'm glad Darrell Hammond is sticking around - his impression of Chris Mathews from Hardball is fucking hilarious. :lmao:

Zoomerang96 said:

I support this picture. I also find Maya Rudolf to be quite the attractive woman too.

I personally wont miss Kattan at all. I think he has had his funny moments, but I got sick of all of reoccuring characters after seeing them the second time.

I WILL miss Tracy Morgan. He is one funny mambo jambo. I will miss that scalliwag.

aside from rachel dratch (who is funny), the snl ladies are all very good looking to me. but amy rules in my books. almost as much as d'arcy.

or more?

i dunno.

those two are my favorite ladies of all time.

Zoomerang96 said:
i call john stamos.

Have Mercy!

Is it sad that I just quoted "Uncle Jessie" from Full House? Probably. For my next quote: Mr. Belvedere.

Cut it Out you guys!

Oh no, I can't believe I just quoted Uncle Joey... oh I would kill to get a piece of that Beaver :drool: :drool: :drool:... Woody the Woodchuck...

Does anyone have any WOOD? :wink:

oh gawd! back on topic....

kattan and morgan will both be missed. but the main reason I watch the show is Weekend Update. it will be a sad day if jimmy or tina ever leave. both are great!

and yeah, the chicks on the cast rule! I love Maya's Donatella skits.

Kattan was one of my favorites :(

his best was the Suel skit where he played an instructer who nobody could understand!! I lost myself in laughter many times watching that one. I think he was very underused in the latter years....aside from mr. peepers and that's my least liked character of his.

Tracey Morgan is sheer brilliance!! humour exudes from him.

but I dunno...a couple of the new guys seem promising...maybe it won't suck totally just yet

Back
Top Bottom