Kattan and Morgan leave SNL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this show has gone down the tubes, merely because the jokes aren't funny. Of course, from what I've read, some of its worst moments in its history have been due to the fact that most of the writers and staff were high (cocaine, to be specific) and they would laugh at their own jokes--which no one outside of the SNL clique would laugh at.

What I would do to be able to write for this show. I think I could turn it around, if given the chance.

Melon

It will be on very soon. Watch it.

Chris Kattan and Tracy Morgan's last episode.

Tracy Morgan did another "Astronaut Jones" sketch. They did a Hardball sketch. They did that "Top of the Morning" sketch where Jimmy Fallon and that one new guy are Irish talkshow hosts. They did a "Falconer" sketch.

I cant think of what else happened, Beyonce was absolutely terrible with her solo stuff. Those were some really bad songs, and she oversang every single note.

fair enough. at least i didnt miss regis and kathy lee. was there anything special at the end with kattan and morgan?

During Weekend update Kattan did a little thing where he did every character he's ever done on SNL in 1 min. It was kinda funny.

Tracy had a sign at the end that said something like "It's been a great ride" or something like that.

Are you kidding me? Kattan is the only reason i watch SNL I :heart: him!! he is the best!! See the Mango in my name?? That's for chris!! I've been a huge fan of his for like 5 years!! :scream: :sad: :sad: I haven't been keeping up on him lately cause i have been dreading this news..this is so horrible! :( I even saw undercover brother people!! that is devotion! I am going to my room to drown in tears!! :sad:

sport-smiley-010.gif

This episode was really lacking. I truly hope the writers and cast are rejuventated and inspired over the summer. It's really sad to see Kattan and Tracy go.

it was very boring, but i was so glad tracy did his al sharpton one last time on hardball. i love that. :heart: :lol:

Stories for Boys said:
so now basically snl sucks, huh?

It's sucked for quite a while now. I also heard that Jimmy Fallon is leaving. That would be awful!! Oh well, there's always reruns.

:wink:

SNL far from sucks. It's one of a very few truely funny things on television these days.

Last edited:
saying beyonce "sang" is an insul to singers. she was lip syncing the first song and totally missed an entire line.

as for the show, for the most part i thought it was funny. I always love the Donatella sketches!

will miss Kattan and Tracy.

Zoomerang96 said:
i enjoy chris parnell.

Me too. Does anyone else remember when he was in the one "Hardball" sketch as Arlen Specter, discussing all the possibilities for punishing Clinton during the impeachment days? Being from Specter's state, I think I found it particularly funny. Parnell is maybe the best person on the show with straight-faced comedy.

I liked Morgan's very old (but really great)
"Uncle Jamima's Pure Mash Liqour" sketch,.

Pure mash liqour- what does that mean?

It means you get fucccccked up.

Back
Top Bottom