Katie's Crotch Road, North New Portland, Maine Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might explain why they're lingering!

I hope a stoned person has seen Saebber.

Oh zing!

I haven't kept up - what IS happening with Conan now?

I believe he can't host a show on another network for seven months? Though I did read something about September. I hope he goes back to NYC!

Ouch, but Leno gets to stay on air?

I'm sure A$hers Conan A$hers knows all the details!

And now TWELVE guests. :ohmy:

I will give 10--that's right ten--internets to anyone who can guess how many times I've been to Primary Children's Emergency Room in the past 24 hours.

Haha, no. That was a red herring. Riley's only pulled his toe off 3 times.

Yeah I figured if it were actually ten, you'd have set up camp there by now anyway. :wink:

How's he doing anyway? :uhoh:

Here's the whole story. There may be gaps, but this is the shortest version I have.

Well, he severed his toe at school yesterday. Got so mad kicking a padded door that he took everything above the first knuckle clean off. So they sewed him up, sent him on his merry way and about a mile from the hospital, he tore it off again. So my mom took him back, they glued it shut and sent him home. Then this morning, he popped the wound open again, so we went back to Primary's again and they bandaged it and put him in a walking boot to keep him from opening the wound again. However, through all this, he's officially been declared a danger to himself and others and his psychiatrist wants us to put him in the U of U psychiatric hospital. My mom, who was in the hospital last month with severe bleeding ulcers was told not to stress out so she could heal. How I haven't lost my mind yet, I don't know.

OK, I need to go for a walk before the cloud clears and the cricket begins. Back in a bit. :wave:

He was given a sedative A SEDATIVE one that would knock you or I on our ass and all it did was piss him off more. I look like I've gone ten rounds with a prize fighter. Well, a prize fighter who is also allowed to claw the shit out of you with his fingernails.

No no Reggo, don't worry! :hug:

I was distracted anyway. I have to give this nice fancy laptop back in a couple of hours and I'm setting the broken piece of shit up again. :sigh:

p1080258u.jpg

:happy: Oh, the contrast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom