~~Kathleen Edwards~~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fah

Blue Crack Addict
I'm sure most of you have never heard of her and that's a shame.

I saw her in concert earlier this month and was really impressed.

She has released 2 cds 'Failer' and 'Back To Me' which are both great. Failer has some really beautiful songs including 'Hockey Skates' which isn't about hockey - so relax.

On cd her music is a little bit country/folk/rock but live in concert she is all rock and roll. Some critics compare her to Lucinda Williams but she reminded me of Tom Petty.

Tonight (Monday, June 20th) she is appearing on 'Austin City Limits' and on Wednesday she will be on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'.

Wow, thanks for the TV information! Is the Austin City Limits show a repeat?

hey fah! my brother was at that show in van a couple weeks ago, too. he also said was really good.

i have 'failer' and 'tis indeed a good cd. :up:

canadians :heart:

:mad:

So...earlier this evening I go looking for Austin City Limits so that I can tape it as I was going to be out....it turns out that both my PBS stations aren't carrying ACL :sad:

~wondering when a Canadian station will air it now~

:banghead:

I think I'm in love! I caught Austin City Limits late Saturday night (April 22) and she caught my ear while I was channel surfing and feeling blah that night. Caught her in the middle of one song and she closed the set with Six O'Clock News. That is such a great song! Went out and bought Back Home the next day and looking to get Failer! That song was a great listen and made the night not so bad.

Cool/ funny pic from her website...

boob-u-licious-736741.jpg

Hey she's a fan!

"Yes, it's true. Last Friday, Colin and I went to the U2 show in Toronto, thanks to our lovely Irishman Stuart. Not only did we go backstage, but we got the full understage tour as well as ..... that's right.... to hold Edge's Explorer, broken headstock and all. Pretty special."

*edit- I meant Back to Me... LOL...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom