Kate Bush.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shart1780

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Is anyone else in love with her music? Hounds of love has to be the most amazing album from a female artist I've ever heard. Such a beautiful voice and beautiful lyrics. Also she's pretty beautiful herself heh heh :sexywink:

Any other Kate Bush fans here?

Meh, she's OK:wink:

Hounds of Love is my favourite album of hers, though saying that there is one or two I don't have.:reject:

For me she has remained consistently interesting as an artist. Most artists, as they get older tend to lose that experimental and interesting edge to their music and put out more middle of the road stuff. I think Kate's work has remained interesting and diverse. There so much stuff on Aerial for example and references to other music - you can listen to it and hear different things each time. The lyrics are also fantastic - there are very few artists who dare stray from the standard topics that are written about in songs but Kate does this so well - who else would write a song about Pi?:wink:

Kate Bush :heart:

Hounds of Love is definitely her best album--I'll agree with that. But I really don't like it all that much and I pretty much can't stand her stuff. I am happy that she's a prominent female artist who refuses to compromise her own take on femininity, but I have a lot more fun talking about how great she is than in trying to hear it for myself. I just don't dig the tunes. :shrug:

Still, I do LOOOOOVE the title track from that LP, and I always will. Even though The Futureheads rendered the original "Hounds of Love" useless and irrelevant, I'll always allow it to hold a special place in my heart.

I absolutely adore Kate :love:

She is truly a music genius :bow:

Fell in love with her from Wuthering heights when i was 10! :)

Ariel is fab&the appearance from Rolf is funny plus love all the bird sounds :D

Back
Top Bottom