Kasabian: Self-Titled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I shall be receiving the CD from Amazon in a few weeks. Yaay!

Wow, now if we can just turn you guys onto The Music's new album all will be right in the world.

by the way The Music's new album is titled. Welcome To The North....go check it out.

Kasabian were nominated in like every rock catagory at the Brits this year. They didn't win because of Franz Ferdinand's night at the brits.

saw them live - they were better than the headliner: The Music.

I love their CD and they are way better live!

have heard club foot and really like it but haven't gotten a chance to get the cd yet even though it's been out for a few weeks here.

will definately have to go pick it up. :yes:

i heard "club foot" and then i put the cd away because i had enough.

if i want to listen to BRMC and 'discotheque', i'll put them on in two different cd players and listen to them at the same time. i think it would sound better.

:down:

Hey all I finally gave this a solid long listen and I must say, im not impressed at all.

Seems like a major label attempt at indie music, and a poor one at that....

That's a fair estimation, EP.

After a few replays the sound has waned, but there are still some good moments on the album. As far as the derivative indie sound, I can understand the basis for that claim... but I think the torch-burning battle cry has been too callously thrown about these days. Besides, the record could be worse. It's not all Hot Air... or Hot Fuss.

:sexywink:

haha, not hot fuss indeed.

clubfoot's a really neat tune. as is processed beats...but the rest?

um.

well it's not horrible by no means. but still.

I like Reason is Treason and Club Foot. Kasabian don't 'rock my world' by any means, but they're not bad.
Is that OKAY???????!?!!!?!??!

A moderate? From Alberta?

After about 4 months of listening, I.D., Club Foot, and U-Boat/Reason is Treason Reprise are the only songs I return to. Fancy that... hasn't changed since my original post.

and i prefer sex with women, but at this point, i'll just take the sex...hold the women.

...i know.

~cujo

Oops. Posted with the wrong name again.

You know me.

*shrug

*pre-recorded audience laughter.

*:sexywink:

Good luck with that bear - the sex without women part, I mean.
:yikes:

cujo said:
A moderate? From Alberta?

:laugh: Yeah, well, I'm from Edmonton, so that shouldn't be too much of a surprise!

Last edited:
Yeah, sort of. I live in south Edmonton. Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and all that are on the north end. I just know it's in that end of the city, not the specific millworks place you're referring to.

fair enough.

i've relatives there. i've visited many times...

it's also quite likely that, without bragging - but not without truth, that my aunt and uncle have one of the biggest and nicest "houses" in all of alberta.

Hey that's very cool! :up:
Next time you visit, remember to bring my hot dog. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom