Kasabian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DUDE! stupid question!!!best new band around!! they kick arse!

there gonna be huuuuuuuge live!

They've gotta be the only band of this new Indie Rock (if I can call it that) breed - that U2 arent taking on the road with em'!
Yet - they're one of the best, certainly enjoy them more than Kings of Leon anyway.

They're gonna be opening for Oasis in the fall, so I'll probably see them then. I've heard nothing but good things.

How about either of the 2 other Kasabian threads in the band index????? Those may have spawned a little more band info for you too....

Didn't you post/ talk about this in another Kasabian thread a few weeks ago? :slant:

Maybe I should have an Embrace concert countdown? I'm going to see them...sometime in April. Aaargh!!!!!! :hmm:

yeah ive been on the site its class!:wink:

well soooooory im only excited cos im seeing em in like 26 days!! eeeeek!

u2popmofo said:
How about either of the 2 other Kasabian threads in the band index????? Those may have spawned a little more band info for you too....

:rolleyes:

when will you poeple learn than kate1 is ABOVE THE RULES!!!! SHE NEED NOT COMPLY WITH THE PLEADING OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF B&C!!!!!!!

once i think everyone comes to this understanding and accepts this, we will all be able to live in peace.

Last edited:
I saw Kasabian when they came to Vancouver last month and they were awesome. They opened for The Music, who are a great band, but Kasabian blew them out of the water. The Music must have been back stage hoping for something to screw up before they came on. Reason For Treason was absolutely amazing! Kasabian were so good I left halfway through The Music's set.

haha The music is shite! Kasabian shits em lol!
Thanx for that not heard one negative comment about them or them live so far! but not gonna listen to ppl slaggin em anyways lol

Slipstream said:
I saw Kasabian when they came to Vancouver last month and they were awesome. They opened for The Music, who are a great band, but Kasabian blew them out of the water. The Music must have been back stage hoping for something to screw up before they came on. Reason For Treason was absolutely amazing! Kasabian were so good I left halfway through The Music's set.

I enjoy both bands, but it's a bit of an unfit comparison to contrast the two in a live setting. Kasabian have a tight set of decent pop songs, but they don't have the musical depth to perform a full concert yet. Maybe my thoughts are biased, or maybe my attention span is just slightly longer than that of a gnat...

IWasBored said:

:rolleyes:

when will you poeple learn than kate1 is ABOVE THE RULES!!!! SHE NEED NOT COMPLY WITH THE PLEADING OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF B&C!!!!!!!

once i think everyone comes to this understanding and accepts this, we will all be able to live in peace.

This is why the B&C index is wasted. Idiots can't follow rules. That's why you'll see the same thread about some woeful band crop up twice in a few days.

Lara Mullen said:

This is why the B&C index is wasted. Idiots can't follow rules. That's why you'll see the same thread about some woeful band crop up twice in a few days.

the mods are too nice. thinking u2 fans are an intelligent species. maybe now they'll finally realize that we're fucking stupid!!

well..maybe not "we" per se...

:wink:

I am not a U2 fan. :happy:
I am stupid though, for thinking they are only after money instead of caring for every single one of their fans.

fuck off! im not supid or think you daft gigs! all u lot listen to is U2 which is rather sad cos u have no taste in other bands

Kate1 said:
fuck off! im not supid or think you daft gigs! all u lot listen to is U2 which is rather sad cos u have no taste in other bands

I haven't listened to U2 since November. To say I have no interest whatsoever in U2 anymore is an understatement. So, basically, you don't really know what you're talking about.

Kate1 said:
most of u constently listen to U2 all the time! most probs have HTDAAB on replay

imagine that. people at a u2 message board listening to their most recent cd, right at the moment when the world tour's begun.

and i almost never listen to u2. they flat out piss me off most of the time, and the only reason i'm here at all is to talk with people i've become friends with here, talk about other bands, and absolutely rip into people like you who quite clearly need to take posting lessons from zoomerang96.

Kate1 said:

thank you for supplying me with the funniest thing i've ever read on a message board. once i figured out what the fuck you were saying (i'm still not sure what "think you daft gigs!" means, care to translate? i don't speak the same language as you, apparently), i nearly fell off my chair in a fit of laughter.

i listened to u2 yesterday. with the exception of that and a week or two when HTDAAB came out, i haven't listened to them in a few years. i probably listen to more bands than you've ever heard of in your entire life. one would think, judging by your posts, that kasabian is the only band you like.

small things emuse small minds eh? nope well i love loads of bands the beatles, clash, oasis, stones

many more!

well what ever dudes! if u wanna get al emotional on me all the time then feel free but i dont give a shit really

hey wait a minute...

kate is probably Zoorock Girl!! :happy: :happy:

oh, and before i go any further, kate, your taste in music is horrid.

and would it hurt to type in english? ENGLISH???

Last edited:
Kate1 said:
yeah ive been on the site its class!:wink:
i guess subtlety is completely lost on you. :|
Kate1 said:
but not gonna listen to ppl slaggin em anyways lol
i don't think anyone's slagging the BAND here, kate
Kate1 said:
all u lot listen to is U2 which is rather sad cos u have no taste in other bands
if you would just calm down, stop posting your inane 'OMG!!!I LEIK LUUUUV KASABAIN!!!11!!' threads, and maybe READ some of the other posts around here, you might actually see that people around here listen to a lot of different music - 95% of which is NOT U2.
you might also learn some grammar and spelling while you're at it. :wink:

for what it's worth, i think kasabian are just ok, but i like them less and less everytime i see one of your silly posts. they must really appreciate having a fan like you.
well DONE. :up:

Zoomerang96 said:
hey wait a minute...

kate is probably Zoorock Girl!!
nooooooo!!!!! not Zoorock Girl!!!!! :scream:

this thread is total shit.

zoomerang96, i blame it on you, since it's your presence that ruins everything.

anyway, are u hot?1!

Back
Top Bottom