Kasabian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if u r an-e-thing liek ur minotaur then

bbnod.gif
!@!@!

me too cos u lot always fook my threads up chatting utter shite! im not gonna chang the way i type cos u grannys dont understand it! im a true manc so thats that!

its not silly threads just telling u that im gonna see kasabian, im happy and if ur gonna be miserable about it then thats ur pathetic problem!

for ur information my music taste is THE BEST!

Gee, and you'd think that English people speak English... :rolleyes:
And could remember they already said something about this subject... :rolleyes:

:sigh:

Kate1 said:
me too cos u lot always fook my threads up chatting utter shite! im not gonna chang the way i type cos u grannys dont understand it! im a true manc so thats that!

its not silly threads just telling u that im gonna see kasabian, im happy and if ur gonna be miserable about it then thats ur pathetic problem!

The only thing that's pathetic here is your babbling on.

Kate1 said:

shut the fuck up.

i'm screaming at you, kate.

my mouth is stretching, bleeding profusely, from the strain of the most excessive screaming this head and set of lungs has ever concocted.

i'm screaming at you, kate.

thanks kate, for your thoughful contribution to the 'moment of silence for the Pope' thread in LS:

how many pope threads is this? see its piss annoying innit when people have smart arsed comments on ur threads

what the fuck is wrong with you?? have some fucking respect! fucking kasabian is NOT the Pope!
you're a real fucking piece of work. grow the fuck up.

bammo2 said:

oh I'm sorry - I wasn't aware that being from Manchester makes you illiterate

Could I take a wild guess about what you want to talk about in the Munch house?!

Back
Top Bottom