Kardinia Park, Geelong, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does coconut exist? It looks nasty, it tastes nasty. And yet people at work keep trying to force it on me. Even if I wasn't allergic, I still wouldn't eat your German chocolate brownies or your Almond Joy candy bars, thank you. QUIT OFFERING THEM TO ME!

/thisonlybugsmerant

How's Australia/Indiana?

I vehemently disagree

BountyBars-709796.jpg

Stupid sexy Flanders scratchy throat. Everything I try won't make it go away. Water, throat lozenges/spray, pain reliever. Ugh. Gonna lose my voice at this rate.

I don't live in Seattle anymore. The weather is different here. I don't know what to think of it.

You still doing your music?

I have not picked up a guitar in almost two months. Well, except to move them. Not to play them. I played my synth a month ago and my melodica a couple weeks ago. But yeah. No band right now. Working on saving up for a devoted recording computer, some good mics, and some isolation booths.

You mean I've been playing guitar more than you lately? This must be Bizarro World! :lol:

I used to know someone from Spokane.

And omg I have spent the last three days eating myself sick. I may explode, in which case you should all be glad you live at least 40km from me.

I actually found the last few laps of Bathurst entertaining, once I worked out what was going on.

</random>

Cults. The Horrors. M83. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart. Pajama Club. Toro Y Moi. Washed Out. Yuck.

Hooooly shit, after previous festival announcements have blown, Laneway delivers one hell of a lineup.

Cults. The Horrors. M83. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart. Pajama Club. Toro Y Moi. Washed Out. Yuck.

Hooooly shit, after previous festival announcements have blown, Laneway delivers one hell of a lineup.

Fuck yes! When do tickets go on sale? More importantly, how much are tickets? :hyper:

Feist is doing a solo show in Adelaide in lieu of appearing at Laneway there, and there is some combo package allowing people to buy tickets to both Feist and Adelaide Laneway for $159.

So $120 for Melbourne Laneway sounds reasonable in light of that.

Nice. You thinking about going? I'm pretty keen, also pretty broke and it doesn't help that tickets go on sale three days before pay day! I'll have a think about it.

We actually might. It may work out cheaper than all the sideshows we want to see, which could potentially clash with each other too. Plus, Charlotte's away for a week immediately after Laneway, so she may miss some of the sideshows.

So I'm thinking we may end up doing Laneway, then just go to the sideshows of the bands we really want to see do a full length set. Like Cults only really have enough material for a Laneway slot in the first place, so why bother with a sideshow, but we'd quite like to see Pains do a full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom