Kaikoura, Te Wai Pounamu, Aotearoa (Kia Kaha, Aroha to all) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've become totally hooked on the new album by Crying. This is one of the most euphoric-sounding albums of the year, yet there's some real depth beneath that upbeat sheen.

Also, Crying is 100% a shit bandname.

I should have mentioned cows or some shit

You should've said you have an All Black in your presence who wants to comment on the earthquake or floods. You would've got journos rather than the cops, but still, people would've rushed to beat down your door.

Well then, we need your opinion on the important questions of the day, like banoffee.

Oh boy, I've been waiting for a student to spell their name wrong. Just found one who has.

I'm so tempted to mark them down.

Speaking of misspelling, this business of people posting on their phones and autocorrect features is getting ridiculous. Not just here, all over, I see highly erudite (supposedly) people writing borderline incomprehensible posts on internet boards. Because of autocorrect.

PISS PISS OUT MY ASS

Speaking of misspelling, this business of people posting on their phones and autocorrect features is getting ridiculous. Not just here, all over, I see highly erudite (supposedly) people writing borderline incomprehensible posts on internet boards. Because of autocorrect.

PISS PISS OUT MY ASS

It really surprises me when it comes from people who seem so precise, you'd think they'd at least give their posts a cursory proofread and notice they've mistakenly said, I don't know, that they're a paedophile. PETER FILE!

I don't have any. It ended up with my flatmate getting arrested, he has to appear in court tomorrow and I'm not done yet. Him telling me to "watch myself" was noted by the officers.

Will you have to go down to the court too?

I'm guessing he's at least not going to stay your flatmate?

It's terrible of me but I have to ask if you're sure you left Manurewa.

The secret words for white guys are "I think he's looking at radical Islamist literature".

Steve Bannon almost certainly keeps a copy of Mein Kampf by his bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom