K-PAX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

muh2o

Acrobat
I had high expectations going into this film, with Kevin Spacey and all. It didn't disappoint. They did a decent job keeping me wondering right up until the end, even though the end was really never in doubt..or was it? Heh.

I can see where some people will not like it. If you need a plausible explanation for everything that happens in a film...(a) you will not like this movie, and (b) stop going to movies.

However, if you like to be entertained by a good story and great acting (another Oscar for Spacey on the way), then go see this movie.

i hope this movie is nothing like 'pay it forward.' i don't need to be spoonfed emotions anymore. i must say i've been disappointed with kevin spacey's work since 'american beauty.' the beauty of that movie was in it's character development. the characters in his latest films just fall flat and predictable.

------------------
Fatty the Skank

Originally posted by muh2o:

I can see where some people will not like it. If you need a plausible explanation for everything that happens in a film...(a) you will not like this movie, and (b) stop going to movies.
However, if you like to be entertained by a good story and great acting (another Oscar for Spacey on the way), then go see this movie.

Exactly. Saw it Saturday-and it is just the kind of thought-provoking movie I like. AI was the same type of movie.

I'm still wondering about it...

And Kevin Spacey-I just don't know HOW he does it. The best actor around today in my humble opinion.

It was #1 at the box office for the weekend too.

Kevin Spacey is, to borrow a phrase from a friend, "the fucking bomb."
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, the man has yet to give a less than stellar performance. Even if the movie itself leaves something to be desired, Spacey always delivers.

Kevin Spacey rocks my world.
biggrin.gif

He's an amazing actor, love his films, cannot wait to see this one!

Favorite Spacey film: "The Usual Suspects" ("The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.") LOVE that movie!

------------------
In an interview with BP Fallon:
BP: What do you do if you have the blues?
LARRY: Sing.
BP: What gives you the blues?
LARRY: Singing.

-April
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom