Kökjanggak, Kyrgyzstan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone here has seen Garfield minus Garfield, but a friend showed it to us last week and it is indeed, quite funny.
garfield minus garfield
fSymsOGXOetkgdwwcmKkvSWwo1_500.png

The 70s coming back would be excellent, know why?

They'd be followed by the 80s.

I know I should be saying "oh fuck", but those were the glory days of U2 and I'd be so down with Lovetown coming back.

Garfield Minus Garfield! :hyper:

You have no idea, Ax, how much cold hard cash $16 is for me right now. I don't have that kind of scratch.

My favorite newspaper comic story arc was in....Over The Hedge I think. I never got to read the whole thing because it wasn't in a local paper so I could only read it in the paper we got at work, but it was the craziest thing. Some random character tried to convince the main character to join this cult he started, the focal point of which was a brick he had found. I'm not explaining it well, but it was hilarious

I am far too easily preoccupied by uploading tram photographs.

My favorite newspaper comic story arc was in....Over The Hedge I think. I never got to read the whole thing because it wasn't in a local paper so I could only read it in the paper we got at work, but it was the craziest thing. Some random character tried to convince the main character to join this cult he started, the focal point of which was a brick he had found. I'm not explaining it well, but it was hilarious

I love this brief Dinosaur Comics series. Prepare to die, Ravva's Dialup!

comic2-1132.png

comic2-1133.png

comic2-1134.png

comic2-1135.png

"If your guy's always talking about killing another woman's husband...he's just not that fanatical about you."

That is my favorite thing ever to be said on the Colbert report...ever.

Alas, it really is a lovely day. I suppose I ought to go enjoy it.

Take care all

I'll likely be around a bit this weekend, tis Canuckian Thanksgiving. Three glorious days off :bow:

Have a good one, and see you soon! :wave:

Jesus Christ searching for something on the internet is annoying. Thanks to the fucking movie, I can't find one thing I'm looking for for the Over The Hedge comic. I just want to find some evidence that that story arc existed...it was so crazy surreal

Jesus Christ searching for something on the internet is annoying. Thanks to the fucking movie, I can't find one thing I'm looking for for the Over The Hedge comic. I just want to find some evidence that that story arc existed...it was so crazy surreal

Just be thankful your favourite band ever is not a cheekily named group called The Stones from Dunedin. Can you imagine how hard it is to look them up and get something actually about them rather than The Rolling Stones?

These are both hilarious quotes. :lol:

It was an episode on a couple of years ago and he was making fun of that book that lady wrote about her sexual relationship with Osama Bin Ladin. Apparently he talked often about how much he loves Whitney Houston, and considered having Bobby Brown killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom